Barbarian Fur?

Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear
Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
We all know there is 3 kinds of Barbarians already.. Panda, Tiger and Wolf, but does that really give us much customization options? They should be able to atleast change the color of there fur. It would be nice to see something other than grey Wolves, orange Tigers and black and white Pandas. Why not a black wolf, or a white tiger XD? Common.. It's not such a bad idea.

b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    horrible idea.. pink panda pink tiger pink wolf pink lion whats wrong wit u
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Great Idea. People can be pink, blue, black. Barbs should be able to do that as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think its a Great idea! Also we should turn into what kind of animal we are in our true forms, wolves into wolves, etc...

Its really not very unique seeing all these giant white tigers running around!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I totally agree with you Al. It would be so cute to see a Panda running around
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I think its a Great idea! Also we should turn into what kind of animal we are in our true forms, wolves into wolves, etc...

Yeah :P I thought about that too, It would be such a great idea. And as too having Pink Tigers, Pandas and Wolves. Who cares? Atleast then the females who play Barbarians could look a little girly XD or whatever the male who plays it wants.. Its no different than having a Male character with Pink hair and a huge Pink beard or something :P Even if they restricted the colors from White, Orange, Brown and Black. Atleast it would give us some kind of options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not the first time this idea shows up, and the answer is still yes, yes, yes!!! More cusomisation for barbs is needed.

Also yes to this suggestion!
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009

this guy keeps crashing mages fourm and claiming he can do 22k crits on us so anyone to vote that he should be ignored for ever say aye..

and yeah pimk tigers and wolves so what...babrs should be able to control thier looks a bit more....

they all look too alike O.O....
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    this guy keeps crashing mages fourm and claiming he can do 22k crits on us so anyone to vote that he should be ignored for ever say aye..

and yeah pimk tigers and wolves so what...babrs should be able to control thier looks a bit more....

Yes b:pleased
    and as to that guy XD he fails.. oh well :P I'm sure anyone will think this is a good idea, I'll have to get a couple more people to read this thread though.

Barbs do need more!! more more more XD b:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mint_sage - Heavens Tear
    Mint_sage - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah we SHOULD be able to get more pink barbs. my lord, green pandas would be awesome!

I agree that Untamed Barbarians should customize their fur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Forsaken :D
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009

you must really hate me or you don't have a life lol.. I said I do 900 damage fool and that 22k crits is a possiblity stop following me around and posting ur **** because you are a sad **** I am not posting in the mages forums any more
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2009

you made me lol hard XD

But I agree with the issue on lack of customization on wolves, tigers and pandas :< I wanna have a white wolf or a black tiger. Hell, blue pandas will make me crack up on a daily basis.

Pink would make me die tho XD It'd be too funny.

ADD: I wanna have a female barbarian :< Melee ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leaderwolf - Lost City
    Leaderwolf - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This has been posted a thousand times and I agree, maybe adding tails too, but the question is, are the perfect world team working on it? No, they're just making new patches with new classes and new lands, just that, no improvement.

But I realy hope they will do something about it one beautifull day.
    Helper of lower levels
    Player kills only other red or pink player killers
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    We all know there is 3 kinds of Barbarians already.. Panda, Tiger and Wolf, but does that really give us much customization options? They should be able to atleast change the color of there fur. It would be nice to see something other than grey Wolves, orange Tigers and black and white Pandas. Why not a black wolf, or a white tiger XD? Common.. It's not such a bad idea.

What about the lions?b:sad
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drboblolz
    drboblolz Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Necro'd, this is a great idea, it's bugged me that my barbarian is almost completely identical to the person next to me. If i can have a blademaster with hot pink skin and get no reaction what so ever (i did that as a test) then i should be able to be whatever color wolf or tiger i want to be. Also, the lions look like men with lion heads, looking at them i see no fur, just tinted skin.

Edit - Tails would also be nice ^^
  • Faldina - Archosaur
    Faldina - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Agreed.

Why are you saying its a horrible idea. Let people state their opinions. b:shocked

I have suggested this before and even sent in a ticket. I love the idea of it, and the same could also go for venomancers..seeing a bunny fighting along side a huge pet would be funny I think. b:chuckle
  • Markvib - Heavens Tear
    Markvib - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What I would like to see is something to change the appearance of Barbs when in White tiger form. perhaps something that would let Barbs in White Tiger form look like a Panda, a wolf , a orange Tiger a Kirin or even a small Dragon.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I recustomised to fox :( So if venos could change into their animal.. I'd still be a fox b:sad
    I still like the idea! I love it infact. And YES YES YES to changing fur colour for barbs and 'true form'. Lions to Lions, Wolves to Wolves... :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |