AOE Skills

Evilares - Heavens Tear
Evilares - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Barbarian
I have heard that barb's can solo AOE but most of the exp you can get from parties, FB's, and doing some fun stuff with friends. I may only be level 30 but i have looked at every AOE skill i can possibly get; I've also looked on ecatomb.com for what all of my skills and damage would be at that level. The thing I was thinking is that it would be very expensive for the pots and repairs according to all of the guides here on this forum site. My real questions is it worth all of the money(estimated at 400k+) for the amount of exp you get?
[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Evilares - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MarrokBran - Heavens Tear
    MarrokBran - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You can do just about everything you need to do alone, with the exception of FB's and Bosses. I find it nice to find another person to squad with tho. Nice to have someone watch your back. If you dont mind meditating....you really dont need any more pots then what you pick up off mobs. I have only used 1 HP charm..only because it was given to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mercyt's Husband ☺friendly☻ helpful ♥ non-warring faction
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yes solo aoe is worth it, when u can solo aoe at boat you make 400k+ an hour, which is roughly what you spend.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well you can see my lvl and take my advice based on that but here is my system.
    exp = solo fighting i use my human form and some lower lvl aoe and basic attacks on higher lvl than me mobs 63+ then meditate. AND i team up with a really good cleric friend and run alot of fbs unwined mostly
    sp = same as above
    coin = all aoe all lower lvl mobs i try to go some where with a high population and aoe the smack outa them yeah it uses some pots but killing 12 low lvl mobs with a few hits works pretty good.

this system will prolly change when i hit TT runs but for now hey at least it keeps it interesting
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.