Wizard pvp

Dinoman_X - Lost City
Dinoman_X - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Wizard
Ok here come the noobie questions! How is a wizards pvp life? Could you share some experiences? Should I use macros? In what order should I use my skills? And lastly what manufacturing skill(s) should I do? Thank you in advance!

dinoman_X
Post edited by Dinoman_X - Lost City on

Comments

• VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    PvP life is simple. Robed mage = you die a whole lot. Light armor mage = you die a few times less then a whole lot

Check Pandoras sticky guide for some details on skills, strategies, etc

When you are PvPing i don't suggest macro's, i find them to be slightly slower then when you kill doing it yourself

Seriously, its not for the weak hearted, you are going to get killed a lot. But its a very fun class to play
    b:bye
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Mages have the highest damage in the game... matched with the lowest life/survivability. Guess depends on what kind of PvP you are doing... if you get cheap shotted you don't have much chance of turning that fight around, but if you like to cheapshot, I hear a lot of stories of 1 hit ko's. So I guess it kinda depends who attacks first :P

I'm not really high enough to give personal experiences, because I don't really pk at my level, but these are things I've heard from others. I've heard of Wizzies using an ult move and 1 shotting groups of other players during TW... I guess wiz are a valuable asset to TW because of all the one hit ko's :P

I personally use Macros for PvE because I'm lazy and only want to hit one button, but when I start pking I will not. The order of skills you should check a wiz guide or customize that based on who or what you are attacking.

I would say the most important manufacturing skills would go in this order (just opinion)...
    apothecary, blacksmith, tailor, craftsman
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Phoenixes have the highest damage in the game...

Fixed.

10 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Okay Pandora I give up your right Wizards are gimped b:surrender b:surrender
    suck **** pvp with a slightly below average pve you happy now..
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
This discussion has been closed.