Tailor trouble (not a lvl 4 question)

Amelliena - Heavens Tear
Amelliena - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Only recently started working on my tailor skill, and having hit level three I don't seem to be getting any experience for what I make.

Is it so many points after I've made so many items or should I be getting exp for each item I make? (by exp I mean filling the green bar ^^)

So you know I've made three things so far and nothing in the bar for it.
Post edited by Amelliena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you are making armors that require level 3 tailor, you should be getting some xp every time. If you are making the cloth mats (linens and such) or armor that requires tailor level 1 or 2, you will get no xp.

Check the bottom near where it has the required mats, and it will tell you what tailor level you need.
  • Amelliena - Heavens Tear
    Amelliena - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Nope, not getting it.

Looks like I have a glitch, will submit a ticket
  • Kuwani - Lost City
    Kuwani - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've level two chars up and got to lvl 3 tailoring on both... This problem is on both characters.

No xp makes me cry.
  • Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Maybe you could post two screenies? One before and one after you make something. Make sure we can see what you are making and that your xp bar hasnt moved. Maybe someone will spot something?
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You have to craft stuff that requires the level of tailor you have attained to make it.

Ex. level 1 craftsman required gives exp on level 1 crafting not level 2+
    Ex2. level 5 craftsman can only be leveled by crafting things that require level 5 to be crafted level 1-4 required to craft will not give any exp (green bar) to your level 5 crafting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • jinkens
    jinkens Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey there! Just a suggestion, it confused me at first, but the tailors in the beginning cities for all races only have material that goes up to level 2. If you want to get exp from tailoring you need to make the equipment that is from the tailors in Archosaur or the later encampments with tailors in them. Hope this helps! ^^