Zen "Suspended/Refunded"

wikkid86
wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hey, I need to speak with a GM or somebody who handles the issues about Zen. I have a PayPal account set up and thought I would buy 2 Basic Reset Scrolls, so I sent some money in to charge my Zen. The detail of transfer was listed as "Suspended" then today I found out it was refunded. I first tried sending in money on Sunday but then realized PayPal's employees have the weekends off. I'm trying to send in some money again today but it's telling me that it's "Suspended". What's the problem, how do I fix it, and is there a fast and easy alternative?
Post edited by wikkid86 on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Please verify that your Charge Zen Profile information matches the information on your credit card/debit card/other payment information. If it does not, you will be automatically sent an e-mail asking for further information to verify that you are you.

For account-specific answers, please contact Support Ticketing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wikkid86
    wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Please verify that your Charge Zen Profile information matches the information on your credit card/debit card/other payment information. If it does not, you will be automatically sent an e-mail asking for further information to verify that you are you.

For account-specific answers, please contact Support Ticketing.

Thanks for the tip, I'm glad to say my info is update and I was able to charge my Zen and that the Super Inventory Extension Stone I purchased has increased my income by 200-400k depending on how much of a certain item is obtained after each kill. b:pleased