Cube of Fate/PK Mode question

Options
Coviana - Sanctuary
Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I've read that there are rooms in the Cube of Fate that force you into PK mode. If you end up in one of those rooms, are you stuck White for the full 10 hours, or can you go back to blue as soon as you leave the room?

I suppose the same question applies to other events that 'force' PK mode (Arena, TW), although since those are all PVP events to begin with, i'm not interested in participating in them anyway.
Post edited by Coviana - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You are still blue name when you enter, its just that as long as you are in the room you are treated as if you are white name. Just no penalties if you kill anyone. The moment you leave the room everything is normal again.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary
    BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    those are 11 and 32 and the slaughter house room ( i think it was 29).. u are forced into pk mode there....u dont turn on pk..... uyour name stays blue and wen u go out of the room u will stay blue... 14 and 34 u HAVE to kill someone to pass// and once again...u dont need to turn on pk mode... and once u leave u go out of it
    [SIGPIC]i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/DoT_Ending/Sigs/Evilcopy.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    no, the rooms are 14 and (i think) 34. the steadfast rooms.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    okay, thanks. I so thoroughly despise PVP/PK that i probably would have quit the game entirely if i had been forced to stay in PK mode for more than a few moments... Even so, rooms where you have to PK someone are effectively a dead end to me, because i refuse to attack another player under any circumstances... Is there a way to complete the Cube of Fate without that?
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes, just hope that you're lucky enough to avoid that room.