Stone Barrier,Glacial Embrace or Pyroshell

SnipingBow - Heavens Tear
SnipingBow - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Wizard
k i havent decided but which one do i use in everyday training against monsters that the ele deff wont help? just quick question
Resistance is futile. So resist.
Post edited by SnipingBow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Stone barrier your physical defence gets raised by it. Max it out as fast as you can. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Max Earth Barrier for sure. Glacial Barrier is nice to have too, for MP regen. Pyroshell won't be needed for some time, it'll only become useful around 58.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Plarzay - Sanctuary
    Plarzay - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I say stone barrier is the one i use an lvl, but I've been having to meditate my health back often so i might try pyro out for the health regen, opinions? Is anyone else needing to meditate there health back often or is it just me?
    I Can do magic me! b:laugh
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I rarely needed to meditate for hp. Always mp.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • cosinetheory
    cosinetheory Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'll agree on Earth Barrier for Physical Defense and Earth Defense, and level Glacial Embrance when you have the Spirit to spare (it'll come in handy when fighting in/underwater later on). You may not notice the MP regeneration much in battle, but it's a nice boon to have while outside of combat.

As for Pyroshell, it's decent as a fire defense (But as Kristoph said, not useful until substantially later), thought the HP regen isn't really worth it. Plarzay, at Level 24, you gain access to a spell called Morning Dew, a long-casting but heavy heal spell. It will fulfill all your needs of regaining your HP between battles, from then on, you should only need to meditate for your MP, which Glacial will woosh up a bit. ;)

Hope that helps in someway.
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Id say go for the Glacial Embrace because as a pure magic build wizard i need mp all the time and i kite mobs to avoid damage so i dont need the stone barrier, infact i dont even have any of the earth spells at all lol
  • HealerOfDead - Heavens Tear
    HealerOfDead - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    are u insane not having earth spells? the stone earth spell lvl 1 is stronger then the fire spell lvl 3 (first earth and fire spells cant remmember name)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Parental Advisory: Beware the heal monkey
  • Mrbungle - Lost City
    Mrbungle - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Id say go for the Glacial Embrace because as a pure magic build wizard i need mp all the time and i kite mobs to avoid damage so i dont need the stone barrier, infact i dont even have any of the earth spells at all lol

no sandstorm???
  • $ian - Lost City
    $ian - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Lol... Well, earth barrier is mainly useful for PvP, melee monsters shouldn't even be hitting you (And long range physicall damage one should be dead after they hit you once or twice).

And, Sandstorm is one of the strongest single target skill, and really useful. And it's earth, so you might want to start getting earth spells. Also, Wizards are the best class to fight monsters under water (which gives x1.5), and with earth spells they die really fast (Most of them die in a Sandstorm>StoneRain>Sandstorm combo).
This discussion has been closed.