Looking for a friendly adult faction :)

Sairalindeah - Sanctuary
Sairalindeah - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
I am a 35 yr old friendly, helpfull woman quietly leveling my cleric on sactuary(currently lvl 10). I would like to meet other adults to play with but do not want drama...it is getting very lonely and boring playing by myself b:chuckle
Post edited by Sairalindeah - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Magic_Limey - Sanctuary
    Magic_Limey - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi, we are a faction with mostly adults ranging up to 57, we are friendly, helpful and already have many ladies playing, we also have our own ventrillo server for voice communications so you can chat with all the rest of us.
    If you are interested apply on our website www.unity.mmoguildsites.net

Or PM in game to WOLMAN_KING, recruiting or our leader Zeklor, or director Skjebne (a lady)b:cute.

Good Luck.
  • Sairalindeah - Sanctuary
    Sairalindeah - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Still looking...but almost lvl 12 now b:bye
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You're more than welcome to check our site if you wish. It's not a guarantee on either side, but we do keep a small, friendly, familial, and drama free faction. Whether or not you think joining is for you, we always like to meet new people, and I'd be happy to help you out if you have questions about the game.

You can PM me here, or in game, or send me an email, which I cannot post here but is listed on our site.

Most of our members have erratic schedules due to real life lol, but all of them are kind and willing to help. We're not a typical faction, we just play in whatever way makes us happiest.

www.belovedpw.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Hakkacura - Sanctuary
    Hakkacura - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    most all factions out there have some anoying little kids in it, I'm 28 and have been in several. the end result is the same ..babies on pw.
  • Antimodes - Sanctuary
    Antimodes - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    god is that the truth. I remember this one I was in that I actually had to shut faction chat off from damn smiley icon usage.

Also 21 wiz lf faction. At least I think im 21, the ave could be messed up again.
  • Valentinian - Sanctuary
    Valentinian - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not to just post a "me too" but...
    er...
    well...
    me too.

I just started playing and really like the game so far, so now I just have to find a faction as well (preferably with the same qualities that the OP is looking for).

should have my character (blademaster) to 20 by tomorrow
  • chelseacraft
    chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am a 35 yr old friendly, helpfull woman quietly leveling my cleric on sactuary(currently lvl 10). I would like to meet other adults to play with but do not want drama...it is getting very lonely and boring playing by myself b:chuckle

I'm in the same boat so don't feel bad.
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Edit: Just realized this was a necro ><
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)
  • Alreatha - Sanctuary
    Alreatha - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello Sairalindeah & Valentinian, you will be more than welcomed to give Tenacious a tryout if you'd like. =)

Majority of our players are 20+, with about 3-4 players in their 40s. Please do contact me or one of the listed below if you would like to know more about us. The officers you can contact are: Calurinos, Azkaiel, Kethara, AmazingKatie, bratboy, RedSpeller and DeathCoil.

Alternatively, you can take a gander at our recruitment thread to get an idea of what you can expect in Tenacious: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=227601.

We look forward to meeting you. ^^
    b:chuckle ==> Abusing Legerity since Demonhood <== b:chuckle
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lolb:chuckle