Periditon question

Pandamodium - Lost City
Pandamodium - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Barbarian
By this site http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php the Sage version `reduces HP and MP cost to 35% of your current total.
I wonder if the damage is the same as ussual.
You dont sacrefice as much as ussual and that should result in a loss of damage.
Is this corect?
Post edited by Pandamodium - Lost City on

Comments

• _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary
    _Shalimar_ - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That should be how it works. The skill has a base damage and it gains X amount of damage for each point of HP and MP used for the skill.
    Disclaimer

I hereby absolve myself from all responsibilities from damage incurred, loss of life, and severe mental retardation from trying to read and/or understand my posts. Please do not come to me about these problems or I shall be forced to stab you with a dull wooden spoon. Enjoy your day. =D
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    im assuming so, i may be wrong though.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandamodium - Lost City
    Pandamodium - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    thats how I thought it was to...But that should mean that the damage lowers becuse of the lower amount of hp/mp lost in the casting.
    Is there anyone out there with first hand experience?
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I dont have first hand expirience but,

I would assume it just means that it is reduced to 35% of the cost with the full 50% effect. I hope, cause im going sage :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Reeperofevil - Sanctuary
    Reeperofevil - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have researched on the sage/demon skill effects and found that sage has more defensive effects and demon has more attack power effects. It is possible that it reduces the HP/MP cost and raises damage per HP/MP consumed, but being a defensive boost I highly doubt it. Hope my post helped b:victory