Barbarian repair costs.

Subsuba - Lost City
Subsuba - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Barbarian
I hear that Barbarian repair costs are really expensive, like 50K for an TW, and 100K~200k for bosses, but I guess this is at high levels, but even at high levels does it become a problem? because I've played mmos and I hardly ever get rich, so I'm worried that I won't be able to fund my Barb. Should I be really worrying about this? or do I get enough money from quests and drops?
Post edited by Subsuba - Lost City on

Comments

• Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I can just manage repairs and buying new armors and weps (no legendaries Im afraid) as I progress along with occasionally enough to buy a charm.
    Assuming true F2P any and all niceties have to be forgone (i.e. fashion, latest mounts, etc). Thats a venos forte.

If you gonna spend RL money then ofcourse you gonna have no problems...lol
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Subsuba - Lost City
    Subsuba - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I can just manage repairs and buying new armors and weps (no legendaries Im afraid) as I progress along with occasionally enough to buy a charm.
    Assuming true F2P any and all niceties have to be forgone (i.e. fashion, latest mounts, etc). Thats a venos forte.

If you gonna spend RL money then ofcourse you gonna have no problems...lol

Would it cut down costs, if I did less TW, and bosses? if so by how much?
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well tbh I cant comment on TW since I don't PvP.
    Cutting down on bosses, yeah it'll save you some money, but personally I don't think its worth the rep you lose. <And I mean real rep that players give you, not the ingame thing>

I make a lot of friends by helping people out with bosses. Word gets around if you're not very helpful as a barb/cleric (imho). Why will anyone help you later, if you dont help others? (yeah barbs need a lot of help too b:thanks).

Just face it. Barbs are always gonna be expensive to maintain. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. b:pleased If you've got some good friends, they may not mind helping you out with repairs. I frequently get stuff from people I helpout without even asking.

b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842