Reset Notes

gatts87
gatts87 Posts: 61 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I have a few questions about reset notes. Are they available ingame or must you buy them from the cash shop? If ingame, what are the average prices for them? Lets say you have 40 points in an attribute you do not want anymore and you get the 50 point reset note. What will happen to the 10 points that aren't switched to unallocated? Will they simply be used for another attribute or be wasted? Also what is the lowest number for attributes you can have? I've heard 3 was the lowest you could get a single attribute. Any help would be appreciated =).
Post edited by gatts87 on

Comments

• gatts87
    edited January 2009
    Can anyone help me with these questions?
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I currently assume one gold will be worth 100,000 coins and then add 10% when I am buying. This usually gets me close. You can check gold prices in the auction house to see if gold prices have drifted. And of course you can visit the boutique if you want to see reset note prices, in golds.
  • gatts87
    edited January 2009
    Thank you. Anyone know the answers to my other questions as well?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I believe the unused points just get wasted. And 3 is the lowest you can go, except for in Dex stat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    gatts87 wrote: »
    I have a few questions about reset notes. Are they available ingame or must you buy them from the cash shop? If ingame, what are the average prices for them? Lets say you have 40 points in an attribute you do not want anymore and you get the 50 point reset note. What will happen to the 10 points that aren't switched to unallocated? Will they simply be used for another attribute or be wasted? Also what is the lowest number for attributes you can have? I've heard 3 was the lowest you could get a single attribute. Any help would be appreciated =).

Hello Gatts,

I'll do my best to help answer your whole post here. The reset notes are available in game but they originate from the boutique. This means that someone at somepoint had to purchase that from the boutique to get it into the game, so yes, they are available and just requires a bit of searching to find from someone on your server. Some people will even get the item on the spot to make quick coins so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding one. For the prices in game, just have to do a bit of research there because each server will have a different price for the items and that is something I do not have at this time. Someone in game can quote you for one.

Now for points allocation, let's use your example. You have 40 points in a stat that you want to take away to put somewhere else and you obtain the reset for 50 points. When you use the reset note, the stat you choose will take away 50 points from it and give back to your character those points to distribute as you wish. In your example, if you use the note on the strength or dexterity stats, it will drop down to 5 only using 35 of your note and the rest of the reset is unfortunately lost. If you use it for magic or vitality, it will drop down to 3 instead of 5 using 37 points and having the same end result. So any un-used portion of the note (only happens if the stat you choose is less than the reset) will be lost and the lowest value for your stats will be 5 for strength and dexterity and 3 for magic and vitality. I hope this clears everything up for you.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory