Veno's & Pets Colour Coordinate

Options
LadyBastet - Sanctuary
LadyBastet - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
Okay I captured a Bloodthirsty Adawolf last night and when I hatched the egg and summoned it I noticed that its skin colour and my outfit are practically the same colour. So I took a screenshot. I wanna know and see how many other Veno's colour coordinate with their pets. Screenshots a plus.

Here is me and my Adawolf

TeamCoordination.jpg
Post edited by LadyBastet - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    the best is: me in fox form + lvl 85 NineTail Pyro foxie or however it's called
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Rukiakitsun - Sanctuary
    Rukiakitsun - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i'm realy new to this game and this in't realy relevant to the thread... but how do i take screenshots? i'm not good with my computer either, i'm using Vista. hope you can help ^^" sorry for posting something this irrelevant. but you seem to know it.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Press print screen to take a screenshot. Screenshots are stored in C:/Perfect world entertainment/Perfect world international/element/screenshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear
    ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i'm realy new to this game and this in't realy relevant to the thread... but how do i take screenshots? i'm not good with my computer either, i'm using Vista. hope you can help ^^" sorry for posting something this irrelevant. but you seem to know it.

What I do is press the Print Screen key, then open Paint and paste it in there. PW might have a screenshot key, like a lot of games do, but I don't know what it is.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The screenshot button IS print screen. It saves them in the folder I said above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You could also press F9 and there's a box where you can zoom in and rotate. There is also a button to hide your UI, your attacks and stuff like that, and a print screen button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Rukiakitsun - Sanctuary
    Rukiakitsun - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    thanks alot ^^ realy helped. and when i'm at it. how do i get the tame pet skill? i just don't get it O.o i have the starter pet but nothing better