FB51 Simple question

battlefairy
battlefairy Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I have heard it is best to wait until 53-54 to do your fb51 to get all of the bosses done at once.

I am 54 and I havent noticed which quest i need to go on the FB. none of the monsters match up......

LEARN ME SOME KNOWLEDGE PLEASE!
Post edited by battlefairy on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    People say 53-54 cause many miss 1 quest. However they don't realize the quest is given at level 51. I don't remember the exact name of the quest, but at level 51, at the City of Misfortune, you get a quest to kill sharks for 25 sailor suits. After completing this quest, there's a followup to kill Myriad Wyverntail in FB51. Thats the 2nd quest for this boss (the 1st quest being after doing the 1st 2 tabbed bosses, exitting to get the 3rd tab & boss quest). Any other quests for FB51 (besides the actual boss quests & tabs) are given prior to level 51.
  • battlefairy
    battlefairy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh dear lord I need to kill those stupid sharks then?

blah b:angry b:cry b:surrender
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am lvl 49 now, and I havn't got any of the tabs. Find quest gives nothing. Shouldn't I got the tab by now?

I did get a quest to kill couple of monsters in there (from the guy outside lost city).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    Gonzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am lvl 49 now, and I havn't got any of the tabs. Find quest gives nothing. Shouldn't I got the tab by now?

I did get a quest to kill couple of monsters in there (from the guy outside lost city).

It's named FB51 for a reason. b:chuckle
  • BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary
    BanexOfxEvil - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2009

actually there is no fb49 =p... people just say its called fb49 coz fbs usually go up in the order of 9,19,29,39 etc..... fb49 is fb51.... and it is gained at lvl 51.. dont forget the quests.... from my memory the quest is called The Book or something like that and the other one is something about collecting talons ... forgot the second quests name ^^.. but the stubborn old man gives u it i think o.0
    [SIGPIC]i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/DoT_Ending/Sigs/Evilcopy.png[/SIGPIC]