hmm a few questions.

Wulph - Heavens Tear
Wulph - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So i started playing pwi on the server im in currently, however the pve aspect of the game is starting to turn me off. Usually in other games, when i have this feeling i resort to some good ole pvp.

i plan to create a char on lost city, but i have a few questions.

while in pvp, when you die what are the negatives of it, what do i have to be aware of.?

if your a person who does not want to use the cash shop (im cheap) how am i in a disadvantage vs those who do use the shop.?

and finally can cows fly?
Post edited by Wulph - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1. If you die while white named there is a 1 % chance you drop something out of your inventory

If you die while pink named you have a higher % chance to drop something out of your inventory

If you die while red named you have higher % chance to drop something from your inventory or even equipped items. (varies based on how dark red your name is).

You get red names for killing people who are white named.

2. People who use cash shop tend to have hierograms and guardian angels. Both of which you can probably find people selling for ingame gold.

Hierograms - Heal your HP/MP once it drops to a certain point automatically.
    Guardian Angel - Prevents you from dropping items no matter what color your name is.

3. No this is Perfect World only pigs can fly.
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you are not a venomancer with a phoenix or a smart **** archer, better reroll now, since 35 is a small level to start over.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wulph - Heavens Tear
    Wulph - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    If you are not a venomancer with a phoenix or a smart **** archer, better reroll now, since 35 is a small level to start over.

eh dont get it, im rolling a toon on this server dont mind the pvp n ganking. not afraid of it, trying to warn me of this server?

not gonna work.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Heavens Tear "teaparty server" doesn't have ganking or pvp.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Heavens Tear "teaparty server" doesn't have ganking or pvp.

Do you know from experience?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol starang.... no ganking? you should see some of the 20v6 sessions my guild does. in fact you shoulda seen the ganking i was doing against avengers in SP, one hitting quite a few arcane users trying to tempest/spark me from safezone wall. there are not as much ganking as LC, but believe me, we arent PK-less on HT. please dont talk like you know anything, just play on your carebear server of LC (LC has more QQ'ers about getting PKed than HT does)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol starang.... no ganking? you should see some of the 20v6 sessions my guild does. in fact you shoulda seen the ganking i was doing against avengers in SP, one hitting quite a few arcane users trying to tempest/spark me from safezone wall. there are not as much ganking as LC, but believe me, we arent PK-less on HT. please dont talk like you know anything, just play on your carebear server of LC (LC has more QQ'ers about getting PKed than HT does)

Rofl yes lost city (PVP) is the carebear server and heaven's tear (PVE) is pro non carebear server, i logged on HT for that pk the gm event, i saw 4, maybe 5 ppl white and 1 was actually red (didn't think that existed there).

Please don't call lost city a carebear server, when UR server complains about Ksing. Seriously ksing, u couldn't handle pk and whined constantly about it now ur complaining of ksing? if that isn't carebear idk what is.

Oh and btw, the carebears that do complain about pk b:quiet we tell them go play on Heaven's tear b:quiet much suitable there

Thanks and gtfo off lost city symposium, stick to commenting on heaven's tear carebear whining A** about ks. kthxbye
  • Korumii - Lost City
    Korumii - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009

How could you possibly think we're carebear? First off, you guys have nothing to QQ about besides being massively ksed. Second, you're all carebears for being able to go blue name at lvl 60+.

Atleast people from LC that QQ have something to QQ about. You guys QQ because you're just carebears