Options
2»

Comments

• Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    umm..........
    what does "ASL" mean/stand for? (english isn't my mother language) b:surrender

If it's something you can't say on the forum pme me please^^;
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    umm..........
    what does "ASL" mean/stand for? (english isn't my mother language) b:surrender

If it's something you can't say on the forum pme me please^^;

Age. Sex (gender). Location.

It's basically a pickup line. I do believe it originates from when instant messengers were so cool. At least, I first heard it back in '98 on AIM (America Online IM.) Lol. The good ol' days. ^^
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Brotherdave - Heavens Tear
    Brotherdave - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Joking :)

But not unrelated, because it occurred a few times that some random guy I passed by in Archosaur whispered me just those : "SomeGuy said: ASL?"

Seems some guys only see girls as meat holes. I don't answer to them tough, I wouldn't want to make their right hand jealous.

That's what I have a left hand for..lol. I've been on this game for about 2 weeks and I haven't had this happen. Maybe cause I'm an ugly lion barb? I guess if someone is bothering you like this you could always click Ignore.
    "Nobody is that much better than anybody else at the big table. They have different styles, different ways of doing things. But everybody gets the same cards." - Robert Duvall in Lucky You
  • blackwolf9
    blackwolf9 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I can't believe there is 4 pages to this thread. Funniest stuff I've read in quite awhile. :) Please continue!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I really don't understand how people would just flirt up random toons. Heck... aleast 75% of the venos out there are guys. And who knows what percent of the other "females" are guys. The odds are pretty much stacked against you. And yet there are people willing to try.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Dulcamara - Lost City
    Dulcamara - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ehh, playing as a female archer I've been dealing with the same thing.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I really don't understand how people would just flirt up random toons. Heck... aleast 75% of the venos out there are guys. And who knows what percent of the other "females" are guys. The odds are pretty much stacked against you. And yet there are people willing to try.

i do it all the time. except its sly flirting, its the type of flirting that isnt outright flirty, so just in case its a guy, you can take what youve said and lead it into a completely different conversation.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Arrow_ - Lost City
    _Arrow_ - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If the idiot flirting with you is a girl and you're a guy here's what you do.

Say ok i'll be your bf

embrace her (or him, you never know)

Fly to a spot with high lvl mobs and drop her in there

I did this once b:chuckle it was hilarious

and the PM i got after that was not nice b:shocked
    Infamous (PvP guild) recruiting 40+
    PK/FB/Vent/TS/HH
    PM me on Lost City b:victory
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I play a female BM and i get this a lot.
    But I rather stare at a females butt then a males :x
    Back.
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This has never happenned to me on any characters except a couple random embrace requests on my Barb. Maybe my charries are just ugly :p