Human Flying Mounts equals boring.

xurak
xurak Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
Can Humans get something besides a sword to fly on? Elves get all these different kinds of wings from butterfly to demon wings, Untamed get sting raays and birds. But all Humans get are different sized swords. Cant they make staffs and maybe even spell like books and Surf boards(since the swords already work as surfbourds) Hell cardboard wings would even be cool. I've seen from different countries PW and they had alot of different styles of flying mounts but for hmans they still only had swords. I dunno it just gets pretty repetitive.
Post edited by xurak on

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Up until the recent flying mount addition to untamed.. I would have much preferred to have a sword to fly on.. those sting rays and that swan just look stupid ..

its the same idea for all races.. untamed has beasts.. elves have wings.. humans have swords.. i highly doubt it will change
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Humans might get eventually surfboards?
  • _Arrow_ - Lost City
    _Arrow_ - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    surfboards? wtf? i like flying swords better than a surfboard, and flying swords are for 7 year olds

what kind of game has flying surfboards other than flyff? i'd rather fly on a duck than that surfboard you mentioned
    Infamous (PvP guild) recruiting 40+
    PK/FB/Vent/TS/HH
    PM me on Lost City b:victory
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    what kind of game has flying surfboards other than flyff?

Does "flyff" mean that "rise of the silver surfer" game?
  • Eilik - Lost City
    Eilik - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no...flyff is another mmorpg..but not as good as PWI its actually really childish
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I like the swords actually....

I like staring at the glow -stares mindlessly-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Glimpsing into the future of human aviation.. I can say that it doesn't really get a whole lot better. It gets bigger and shinier, but that's about it.

With the exception of this weird 'wheel' type flying mount humans can get, but I dunno when that's gonna be released, and when it does, I expect it's gonna be rarer than hairless French hooker.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear
    ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    One of the human mounts looks a lot like the dragoon. You know, from Kirby. And as we all know, Kirby = Win.

But I, for one, want the giant dragonfly. Goes good with my character, you know.
  • Enoteca - Sanctuary
    Enoteca - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Actually the human flying mounts are my favorite...
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Can Humans get something besides a sword to fly on?
    But...Humans are support to fly on swords...
    What are you expecting? A flying 2handed Axe?
  • Enoteca - Sanctuary
    Enoteca - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    But...Humans are support to fly on swords...
    What are you expecting? A flying 2handed Axe?

omg, this made me laugh so much.

Swords are good because its blademaster and wizards can use magic swords.
  • Adensem - Heavens Tear
    Adensem - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I totally agree with the change. diversity in the air mounts would be fun. I am sure that is all original post meant. Peps are way too uptight about how things are "suppose" to be. Lets take our jumping ability. If we jumped how we were suppose to then we would only jump once and very low off of the ground, we would not be able to swim in heavy armor, we would not even be able to fly on swords to begin with. So before you post something saying we are flying on swords, beasts, or wings cause we are suppose to. Try to think real hard what your saying exactly and how ridiculous it sounds.
    We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abondoned; struck down, but not destroyed. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear
    Baybesnipez - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've seen alot of those GM events and other swords to fly on ect ect. They're still swords but man are they sweet, they will eventually come out :P It would be cool to see them flying something different but then again it really does go against the whole point of the different classes flying mounts. Also.. a surfboard? wtf? Might aswell make Elves with Duel Axe wings O.o..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm actually in love with Daevas. It might not be the sexiest flying mount out there (Clouddance Gryphon, Two-Headed Wurm) but it certainly is the sexiest for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!