Question about dropping items

ecnerwalwerdna
ecnerwalwerdna Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
So, i just turned lv 30, and I just got some cool clothes from the cash shop.

But now that I am a target for PvP, do I risk dropping the stuff I just paid real money for?

Besides hunting down those binding charms, is there any way I can avoid dropping items upon dying?
Post edited by ecnerwalwerdna on

Comments

• jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Guardian Angels.

And yes, you can drop cash shop items.
  • ecnerwalwerdna
    edited January 2009
    So even if I dont PK anyone, I can still be assulted by someone just looking for an easy kill, and I might drop the gear that I paid real money for, and real money to dye them?

That seems... wrong...
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    When under attack, if you retaliate and hit back, your name will turn slightly pink - this introduces a very small chance that you could drop anything that you can see in your inventory, including equipped items.

The more you attack and kill players, the darker red your name becomes and the higher the chance of dropping gear is.

If you do not wish to risk dropping anything, do not allow your name to turn pink/red or buy some binding charms from the boutique (although, if you should ever want to change fashion or weapon, you cannot sell them on).

Hope this helped :).
  • ecnerwalwerdna
    edited January 2009
    So as long as I don't fight back? I won't drop any items?

*breaths huge sigh of relief*

I run a support Cleric, and the only PvP action I plan to do is heal/rev/buff those who get picked on. I have no intention of actually killing another player.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no pink named u cant drop equiped item, only if u have killed another player and he had no chance to fight back can u drop equipped items
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    White names can still drop items.
    I've seen a white name drop fashion from getting killed by a mob.

And yes, even if you don't pk you can still be attacked by pk'ers. If you don't like it you shouldn't be on the PvP server. And if you're on a PvE one then just don't go into pk mode and you can't get pk'd.