Lite or heavy or arcane for cleric and wiz

Bloodessence - Heavens Tear
Bloodessence - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hi guys and lady, I intend to change to lite armour when i hit 89.. i am a cleric.. so wanna ask some of the high lvl out there wat is the max hp and def u get after going full TT80 lite armour.. Pls give your view and let share :)
Post edited by Bloodessence - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't have the info you are looking for but I BEG you, do NOT go light armor, it cuts your heal's power so much it is not even funny. I know you need defense to live, but use shards, refine your equips, ANYTHING that will keep you arcane.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi guys and lady, I intend to change to lite armour when i hit 89.. i am a cleric.. so wanna ask some of the high lvl out there wat is the max hp and def u get after going full TT80 lite armour.. Pls give your view and let share :)

Cleric should go with arcane with mag + vit build. If you have money for refine with L99 robe set. +12 refine will yield you excellence defend (alomost 10K physical defend) couple with cleric skills you have no fear for tank class.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    doremi.... whats ur level? refining adds hp not pdef, cleric?

@ blood if ur PvP go lite, if ur a heal **** stay arcane.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well your title says and wiz, if you want opinions there are a few topics going on right now about it, look in the class>Wiz section
    b:bye
  • doremi12
    edited January 2009
    doremi.... whats ur level? refining adds hp not pdef, cleric?

@ blood if ur PvP go lite, if ur a heal **** stay arcane.

(When at L100) To gets to 8-10K Phy. Defend is possible (14K+ with buffs), what you need is couple of items from dungeon and imbue some defend soulgem (def level +1) with 24 gem, you defend level is 24 level above your current level. Ideally, all you armor should have 4 soc.

@ blood
    If you go lite, you do away cleric as a caster with atleast 4K less HP than robe with medium damage since you need dex and str and medium attack and defend. You will die faster than robe and at most your phy def increase by a tag. You are neither here nor there, end up you have to repsect. Not worth the trouble.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    And I suppose at level 100 you gain the skill to make money out of your ****?
  • doremi12
    edited January 2009
    And I suppose at level 100 you gain the skill to make money out of your ****?

Please refrain from using profinary language in forum.

I guess we can't beat the stupidity of some people b:shocked. Many of us from other versions of PW and knew where and how to get stuffs, other through research.
    edited January 2009
    lol are you joking doremi?as a arcane def level is pointless adding level 12 gems (these cost less) will add more pdef than the the def gems will take away, and assuming you get the ..... idk like 100bil coins? to put 24 level 12 sockets in your gear.., where u gonna get the........ idk, 100,000 usd to +12 every piece of your gear? lol go light blood, your damage isnt decreased much at all.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doremi12
    edited January 2009
    lol are you joking doremi?as a arcane def level is pointless adding level 12 gems (these cost less) will add more pdef than the the def gems will take away, and assuming you get the ..... idk like 100bil coins? to put 24 level 12 sockets in your gear.., where u gonna get the........ idk, 100,000 usd to +12 every piece of your gear? lol go light blood, your damage isnt decreased much at all.

Is not hard to work out the stats with a calculator and items database. Just remmeber what I say when you at above L100, have been to all the dungeons and events and starting to get the picture.....b:chuckle will than you be thankful....b:bye
    edited January 2009
    do you not understand how much +12 an item actually costs? let alone +12ing 11 pieces of gear? especially with PWI's prices?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doremi12
    edited January 2009
    do you not understand how much +12 an item actually costs? let alone +12ing 11 pieces of gear? especially with PWI's prices?

Yes I do and is not hard to get them if you look and works hard enough.
    edited January 2009
    hahaha lol omg what a noob, alright then, get ... 1 piece of +12 gear in the next week. i will bow to you and call you king. and when you do, id like to see your credit card/paypal bill for doing so.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    doremi12 wrote:
    +12 refine will yield you excellence defend (alomost 10K physical defend) couple with cleric skills you have no fear for tank class.
    doremi12 wrote:
    Yes I do [understand how much +12 gear costs] and is not hard to get them if you look and works hard enough.
    After 10+ months on Malaysian version, there was not a single person with a full +12 equipment. And they are more hardcore than we are. You should get out of your private server someday. And stats calculator do just that: they calculate stats, without accounting for time/money/difficulty of getting items. And like Sticky said, refining your equipment will give you more... HP!
    doremi12 wrote: »
    (When at L100) [As a cleric]To gets to 8-10K Phy. Defend is possible (14K+ with buffs), what you need is couple of items from dungeon and imbue some defend soulgem (def level +1) with 24 gem, you defend level is 24 level above your current level. Ideally, all you armor should have 4 soc.
    Even if your private server got def lvl+1 gems, defense level is NOT accounted in phys. defense. It's a different stat. Much like the halloween blessing gave +30 attack level. Did your damage stat change? NO. But the damage was indeed 30% higher.

You post a "new" way to get p. def. every time one of your ways is proved wrong. Since both of your ideas (refining and def level) don't give a single p.def. point, what will be the next one? b:chuckle

Come and play the real game now, instead of your private server/calculator/dream world, will ya? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
    edited January 2009
    omg <3 you kelo, dude, are u turning into a forum troller like me? i can sense it in you considering you just owned him so hard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]