FB quest for veno

XNecromancer - Sanctuary
XNecromancer - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
ok i just have a quick question for my fellow veno's i did all the cultivation bosses by my self and magmite with little prob, do you think i could do at least fb19 solo?
Post edited by XNecromancer - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not at lvl 35 I hardly doubt it.
    Even if you did some how manage to even get to the end where the boss was Razor Jaw he would kill you.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Misstaken..... you're misstaken. ^^

I soloed my first fb19 around lvl 40, and it was extremely easy, I know of several other who have soloed it in their 30s...as long as you don't panic and aggro more than 2 or 3 mobs at a time, you won't have much of a problem, just send your pet after the one on the left while you kill the one on the right(or whichever way you prefer).

The boss can be kinda tough at such a low level, but he's managable, as long as you remember to pull the other mobs away from him first and kill them 1 by 1...... the boss himself is just a matter of keeping your pet healed while you throw an occasional scarab.
  • Poiss - Sanctuary
    Poiss - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What is the point of running fb19 without Call to Duty? Are there particularly good drops?
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What is the point of running fb19 without Call to Duty? Are there particularly good drops?

Just basically to say you did...... there's the very tiny chance that a mold will drop from boss, which could leave you 400-500K richer, also 3star items are pretty common drops from fbs.... though 3 stars of that level are virtually worthless
  • XNecromancer - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    thanks for the info guys, i still have my call of duty and xeno tab for fb19 to do lol. i was just wondering since i found all the bosses for the spirit upgrade faily easy just using fox "im light build" and having magmite attacking while i heal and attk the boss.

my next question is as my first run "i can" should i wine it or just do full run? what would be more profit lol
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Do the full run because you need mob kills for quest in there.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    thanks for the info guys, i still have my call of duty and xeno tab for fb19 to do lol.

I was in the same situation. The first time I did fb19, someone else used their Call of Duty tablet so I completed the quest but still had my tablet. I soloed it at 35 IIRC. It took a long time (though nowhere near as long as when I tried to solo it at 21 - LOL). But when I got to the boss and double-clicked on the pillar, I found out that you have to be in a party to activate the Call of Duty quest. Apparently being solo means you're not party leader, and thus can't start the quest.

The boss went down pretty easily with the golem tanking. I did pull the surrounding mobs one by one. I still need to do it again to get that Call of Duty tablet cleared out of my bank...
  • XNecromancer - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    I was in the same situation. The first time I did fb19, someone else used their Call of Duty tablet so I completed the quest but still had my tablet. I soloed it at 35 IIRC. It took a long time (though nowhere near as long as when I tried to solo it at 21 - LOL). But when I got to the boss and double-clicked on the pillar, I found out that you have to be in a party to activate the Call of Duty quest. Apparently being solo means you're not party leader, and thus can't start the quest.

The boss went down pretty easily with the golem tanking. I did pull the surrounding mobs one by one. I still need to do it again to get that Call of Duty tablet cleared out of my bank...

can u make party and just be by your self to be able to the quest or do you have to have at least 1 person with you?
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    Spellbind - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You have to have someone else with you :S I'd suggest that if your a veno, try and find another veno close to your level to come with you. Then you can split the mobs as one of the tough things about soloing it is having mobs gang on your pet and then attacking you.

Then once you reach the boss, just use one pet and both veno's heal it. Make sure to not send out a second pet to play it safe and not steal aggro.As well, having 2 healers will allow you to throw more scarabs ;-)
  • anaeli
    anaeli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Just basically to say you did...... there's the very tiny chance that a mold will drop from boss, which could leave you 400-500K richer, also 3star items are pretty common drops from fbs.... though 3 stars of that level are virtually worthless

You can decompose 3* to mirages though, and those are worth more than the items at that lvl XD