Are there other Fly Beasts?

Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary
Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I know that u can buy the ride mounts ancient boa and that lion, which u cant buy in the boutique from, other players. But are there any other Flying Pets for Barbarian and Veno?? Or just those of the boutique?
-Please insert coin-
Post edited by Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I know that u can buy the ride mounts ancient boa and that lion, which u cant buy in the boutique from, other players. But are there any other Flying Pets for Barbarian and Veno?? Or just those of the boutique?

Ahhh, I remember you Stone_Guy. Still ripping off new players by selling them starter flying mounts for 200k+ at Archos?

There are flying mounts for Untamed class in the Boutique. Untamed flies on beasts like different variations of Mantas and that newly added Eagle looking thing. What you see in the boutique is all they have for the Untamed at the moment until they decide to add more.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Please keep accusations like that in pm or whisper blind.
    The only aerobeasts currently available are in the boutique I think, excluding Wave Pacer that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Ahhh, I remember you Stone_Guy. Still ripping off new players by selling them starter flying mounts for 200k+ at Archos?

No....Why should noobs have got 200k xD
    There are flying mounts for Untamed class in the Boutique. Untamed flies on beasts like different variations of Mantas and that newly added Eagle looking thing. What you see in the boutique is all they have for the Untamed at the moment until they decide to add more.

Omg, im no noob. You wil lbe surprised but i can press "alt + o" or the yellow button AND i can read...I asked for pets outside of boutique...
    -Please insert coin-
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No....Why should noobs have got 200k xD

Omg, im no noob. You wil lbe surprised but i can press "alt + o" or the yellow button AND i can read...I asked for pets outside of boutique...

If you're not a noob then maybe you should know that all mounts come from the boutique?
  • Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    If you're not a noob then maybe you should know that all mounts come from the boutique?

...yeah, hmmm, but i cant see the lion and ancient boa. ahh, that must be magic, dark magic.
    -Please insert coin-
  • bookender
    bookender Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Or merely botique items that have been retired...
  • Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    bookender wrote: »
    Or merely botique items that have been retired...

i know...but can u buy it now in boutique ...no. READ THE FIRST POST
    -Please insert coin-
  • Stoned_Guy - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Please keep accusations like that in pm or whisper blind.
    The only aerobeasts currently available are in the boutique I think, excluding Wave Pacer that is.

i guess thats true xD, ty for answer b:thanks
    -Please insert coin-