Some guys enjoy kill ppl with aoe bosses..pls GMs do something about this situation

leyend
leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I was helping to kill Chin in the north of anglers when some guy apear with ur panther and started to pull chin to anglers...pls GMs all the days a ''bored'' ( i want to say another word -.- ) player ,and not one..too many players do this with Chin ,they pull him to anglers and after to orchid temple to kill all the players as they can...pls do something about this situation,we cant play in peace because this guys i have screens of one..

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20090110234220ui6.png

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20090110234443wq5.png

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20090110234531td8.png

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20090110234714mz6.png
Post edited by leyend on

Comments

• Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Can't see the screenshot...
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If your posts are getting cut off, try this:
    The trick is 'smart' quotes, which not every web page can support (and most don't in the first place). If you have that sort of issue pop up, check for any unusual symbols (such as foreign currency symbols), then remove and replace every quotation mark, comma, and apostrophe. Mostly seems to come up if you've copied a text into Word or similar text editors, although I've seen Chrome render 'normal' punctuation as 'smart' punctuation before (HATE!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It looks like theyre luring the boss into town. This was a problem before but i heard if they do that they'll get banned if their caught.
  • leyend
    edited January 2009
    sorry for the links..i cant show the image here with imageshak <.< ...but u can see them directly in the page with the link... 4 images ,and the puller saying thing how i dont will pull him again and another thing -.- ..pls gms i'm bored abouts this , all the days is the same...chin was in orchid temple,chin was in anglers,chin was pulled by a guy..all died in orchid temple by chin...two times i killed chin to save some players in the villages and orchid temple but too many others was died too many times for this pullers , this is not justice for the killed players ,and is not funny...
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    sucks to say this i learned it the hard way but hide when you are afk.
    gm's can't wont do any thing about it. for example the meet the gm event some one right under the gm's nose lured suzerix to the meet and then clerics were trying to sell res's for 10k all UNDER THE GM'S NOSE WHILE THE GM WAS THERE. i was there with my real life wife saw suze outa corner of my eye jumped on manta got the hell outa dodge yelled for wife to do the same pronto. after that i pmed the gm "thanks for showing us where you stand and now i know from this meet that i can't count on the staff for anything."
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    sorry for the ramble point is just hide or fly really high so you have time to react
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • leyend
    edited January 2009
    may be the only wayr for this...is the gm contact this ppl , and talk with them... if they continue with this, well they will be banned , i dont know other way for this...i'm bored of that jokers who are killing ppl for enjoy. i have screens gms..talk with he pls , and do a rule or something this can't continue
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah this is also a prob with susserix the adalwolf lord. like during the gm even when some jerk dragged the guy and killed like 30+ people.
    but mostly susserix draggers do swiftwind and the town above it... sumor or sundown... i forget... i lost a nakir and a legendary ornament mold there -_-

PS: i have noticed that most of the draggers of susserix and chinn is from the faction mercs mostly the draggers are wizards, clerics and the occasional veno and high levels
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah this is also a prob with susserix the adalwolf lord. like during the gm even when some jerk dragged the guy and killed like 30+ people.

I am sorry but i am i the only one that thinks this is a riot, hahahahaha
    b:bye
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ah, buncha whiny people. There's a reason no one goes AFK on the ground in fishing village... er.. no one does it more than once at least.

How about you learn from it instead of spewing tears all over the forums.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.