Callout to Lost City

amradio
amradio Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
Bring it on fools b:victory! IGN is Shonindayo, currently level 35 BM and levelling around allied camp. Sorta. Quests take me all over the place but I'm sure you all know that level range well. Anyway Lost City is getting a tad bit too safe for me (read boring), and I need something to spice up my questing. Therefore I am challenging all of you, any and all level ranges, to kick my A$$ when you see me.

My suggestion is that you don't let me reach 60+, because when I do, I will be **** every single one of you that popped me, and even more of you that didn't. Basically I'm placing a hit on myself, and you're only reward is lulz. Oh, and me returning the favor when the time comes. That being said, happy hunting....I'll be looking forward to a more exciting experience. Peace!

And to those just skimming, yes I am on Lost City server lol
Post edited by amradio on

Comments

• Mrbungle - Lost City
    Mrbungle - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you will definately regret this post b:chuckle
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ill say hi if i see you while doing wm
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hmmm, is this some kind of reverse phsycology? I have the sudden urge to leave you alone
    b:bye
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    "Angry nonfactor? Mm, breakfast."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • amradio
    edited January 2009
    Angry?? Naw! I find getting one-shotted pretty entertaining after all, and i love trying to survive. And I swear this isn't reverse psychology. I just realize that most of you will leave lowbie white named players alone, which is great, but now I am declaring myself open season with no complaints. Shall we?
  • KingSilver - Lost City
    KingSilver - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lets c how this goes lol
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    SilentToy - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Did it ever hit you that when you're level 60 the people who killed you will be around 70+ and totally crush you.

Ah well I hope yer ready for some surprise butseks.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    amradio wrote: »
    Bring it on fools b:victory! IGN is Shonindayo, currently level 35 BM and levelling around allied camp. Sorta. Quests take me all over the place but I'm sure you all know that level range well. Anyway Lost City is getting a tad bit too safe for me (read boring), and I need something to spice up my questing. Therefore I am challenging all of you, any and all level ranges, to kick my A$$ when you see me.

My suggestion is that you don't let me reach 60+, because when I do, I will be **** every single one of you that popped me, and even more of you that didn't. Basically I'm placing a hit on myself, and you're only reward is lulz. Oh, and me returning the favor when the time comes. That being said, happy hunting....I'll be looking forward to a more exciting experience. Peace!

oh my gawd 60+

im so scared

me going from 90 to 91 is more experience than every level you've earned combined.

http://asiapworld.com/pw/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=23&Itemid=43

lolz
  • amradio
    edited January 2009
    Lol, My oh my! I'm not really terrified, sorry. I say 60+ because then I can at least fight back with a good lot of ppl that try to pwn me. Obviously the 90+ will still be impossible for me, but oh well. Skill/Gear > levels. I still say Bring it On b:victory. KOS for Shonindayo, hey you can tell your guilds too in case anyone gets bored. I already got popped a few times yesterday lol.

Oh and ill still kick your asses later...you'll have to take a raincheck for now though b:laugh
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Hey man, have fun with it. I just turned against 3 random guilds yesterday cause i went from getting pk'd 15 times a day to 3 and was getting a little bored. Now back to instant fun at every turn. Good luck out there and enjoy
  • _Arrow_ - Lost City
    _Arrow_ - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think he's just trying to get some1 he's mad at PKed.

I don't even believe he's this Shonindayo guy

it's prob some1 he hates and wants revenge

Oh well, not my prob
    Infamous (PvP guild) recruiting 40+
    PK/FB/Vent/TS/HH
    PM me on Lost City b:victory
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Ahahaha i didn't think of that, and tha would be even more funny
  • amradio
    edited January 2009
    I'm not that lame...I am Shonindayo, but good idea...I'll keep it in mind. If you don't believe me PM me in game.
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lol at ppl who thought it wasn't me. Minus one for failing. Anyone else? As if I would fake being someone else because I got pked. Thats some seriously lame behavior. PKing doesn't really bother me, it makes things more fun. AND it gets me better. With that said, KOS me :D

EDIT: And how come I can't see my avatar? Am I doing something wrong?
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    EDIT: And how come I can't see my avatar? Am I doing something wrong?

Ur doin evrithinz wrung k?
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I like pie.
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Me 2, let's have pie together.
  • mister2shoes
    mister2shoes Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Me 2, let's have pie together.

Cake is obviously far superior to pie in every way. Pie eaters will always be inferior pvpers.

Except for key lime pie eaters, they are in fact "leet".
  • llamash0ps
    llamash0ps Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009

ooo Yes it will be the day when I see a 6X anything kill me, noob.
  • Koroko - Sanctuary
    Koroko - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i'll wait for you to lv up to 60
    tell me your IGN i'll look u up
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i'll wait for you to lv up to 60

Koroko - Sanctuary - i'll wait for you to lv up to 60

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • str8brawler
    str8brawler Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Is this an open invitation for me to **** you?? if so.. im a crack an egg on your **** and pump it till it scrambed.
  • Arlen - Lost City
    Arlen - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hahaha...I'm on the hunt then... see you soon~
    O.~
    ...Ehh.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Sanctuary

Sanctuary

It's a trap!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kebralt - Lost City
    Kebralt - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    il kick ur ****. b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol, My oh my! I'm not really terrified, sorry. I say 60+ because then I can at least fight back with a good lot of ppl that try to pwn me. Obviously the 90+ will still be impossible for me, but oh well. Skill/Gear > levels. I still say Bring it On b:victory. KOS for Shonindayo, hey you can tell your guilds too in case anyone gets bored. I already got popped a few times yesterday lol.

Oh and ill still kick your asses later...you'll have to take a raincheck for now though b:laugh

Wrong, 70+ will own you. If you haven't learnt yet this game is about gear with some skill added.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    Prewancker - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Major props to you, man. When you're high level, threats are easy. I'll definitely be looking out for you for some good old entertainment.
  • Wanyudo - Lost City
    Wanyudo - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:irritated where the hell is he, i've been searching for him since this post came out..