Deletion

gatts87
gatts87 Posts: 61 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Is there a way to delete you characters faster? 7 days is just too long to wait for me to redo my character :(. Also I read that in pk you can lose items, is it only items in your inventory or can it be items you are wearing/currently using at the time you are pked?
Post edited by gatts87 on

Comments

• Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Any item can drop but the redness of ur name affects drop %
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No it is not possible to delete characters any faster this is a security measure in case you change your mind or got ****. Also any item can drop when killed but as the above poster said the redness of your name affects the droprate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeliaLotus - Lost City
    DeliaLotus - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So if you aren't out actively killing others, you probably don't have to worry.

You can also purchase dolls for around 40,000 coins that prevent you dropping items, and certain items cannot be dropped (they say so in description when this is the case).
  • gatts87
    edited January 2009
    Bleh thats kinda lame, what if you have really good items and you just enjoy using them on people? :( lol. hopefully its just pk and not pvp.
  • gatts87
    edited January 2009
    Is lost city the only server you can pk on or can you pk on any of the servers?
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You can pk on any server. In LC everyone is in pk mode from level 30. In the PvE servers people have the option to go into pk mode from 30, where they can pk and be pk'd, and there are some areas that are full PvP.

And if you have really good items you can invest the the aforementioned guardian angels.
  • gatts87
    edited January 2009
    so in pve servers you can choose to be pk or not? are you allowed to pvp on pve servers?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You can elect to duel or enter PvP mode on Sanctuary or Heaven's Tear. The only difference is that you must select to enter PvP in order to become a valid target or be able to attack other players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gatts87
    edited January 2009
    Is it a permanent selection or can you switch it on/off whenever you want?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You can turn it off after 10 hours of being in pk mode. Not before that. Also if you are red name you can't turn it off at all.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ten hours of IN-GAME time. Hours don't count once you logout.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RTBM!

Read the blasted manual!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide

Saitada
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Saitada please do not insult other users.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Saitada please do not insult other users.
    I was being nice. You shoulda read what I wrote first and decided to change. Meh.. sorry anyway, I have a low tolerance for people who ask questions about stuff they could have done a little research on themselves and gotten the answer to w/o bothering everyone else with their idiotic question that has been answered 50 million times already.

Which is also why I hate people in general. Too lazy to do their own research. Myself included.

Saitada