Lagging?I don't think so.

Options
chibibatdollz
chibibatdollz Posts: 202 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Support Desk
I was completing a quest for Broken Village, byt killing skeletal archers in the Deserts of Echoes and my Windows Vista started to lagg( I thought).There is barely any players around so I know I'm not suppose to be lagging.When I click on the monster, the monster's type and health point bar suppose to appear, but it took over 10seconds.Then my character did not attack until like 30seconds+ later.When I tried picking up the monster drops, I had to wait even more seconds to actually pick it up!Sometimes all the players,pets,and monsters around me does not move and only I can move around.I restarted the game but it happened again.Then I exited the game and an error message pops out saying something about the script.I don't remember what it said but please, help!b:cry
Post edited by chibibatdollz on

Comments

• chibibatdollz
    chibibatdollz Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Please respond.Is it my connection?When I go to my cousin's house, it didn't lagg at all.At my house, it said ," disconnected from server".
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    That sounds like some sort of latency or dropped packets, although it's hard to tell exactly what without further information. Do you have a separate router and modem, and can you describe your internet connection and local area network?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.