Do you think they'll take action against that fake guild bid?

Options
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Etherblade (West)
So, you think they'll do something?

A 15 millions bid from an unknown guild with a 10k refund, meaning there is probably only one player in this guild...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
Post edited by Blancheneige - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hate to say it Blanche, but i know people in Swingers. The guild has been around for several months at least. I cant say i know where they came up with 15 mil. But they most certainly are not a fake guild. I'm more interested in fake SentineIs from last week. That was quite obviously a fake guild.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hate to say it Blanche, but i know people in Swingers.

With a 10k refund on the bid, it means they are all level 1 if there is even more than one player in it.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Posted a similar topic last week, got closed really fast.
    Sent 2 reports last week, another this week, same guilds on Sanctuary abusing the bidding system. Nothing has be done so far.

Might be because one of those guild leaders is an addict to boutique?
  • desi
    desi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    so to summarize:

-evo attacked empire last week but got **** by empires full force
    pepper being pepper QQed to empire to let them take the land
    - empire, evo, and rad now want to team up to take roc off the map
    - evo was planning on attacking stairway so they can 3 way attack roc with rad and empire
    - evo attacks another empire land while their alt guild swingers attacks stairway

and yes we know that swingers is an evo alt guild with fajlar (more like failjar) as leader and with dr peppers alt in the guild

but point of it all is im glad we are so loved. shucks b:cute

love all this shady stuff that all the guilds on ht have going on. imo all this is a waste, you guys are welcome to your tea party when we all move to aion instead of putting so much effort into wiping us out b:victory
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    desi wrote: »
    so to summarize:

- evo was planning on attacking stairway so they can 3 way attack roc with rad and empire
    - evo attacks another empire land while their alt guild swingers attacks stairway

love all this shady stuff that all the guilds on ht have going on. imo all this is a waste, you guys are welcome to your tea party when we all move to aion instead of putting so much effort into wiping us out b:victory

WOW you must be the most informed person on the whole server. You know everything. Evo is attacking TE atm, TE is dead and Rad is attacking RoC again like they have the last 5 weeks. Hrm yes it does sound like the entire server is teaming up against RoC- ROFLMAO-

Poor RoC man I really had respect for you guys for being a smaller guild that came to power, but you guys have some members that QQ more than my 2 year old. I know you like drama which I can understand but the constent whining by a choice few is absurd.

BTW Desi use your psychic powers to tell me what and when charm packs will be avaiable again- and when Aion is actually gonna be released in US.

As for the OP no i dont think anyone will be punished. To get all that money and have a 10k refund guild they have to be big cash shoppers. I know the GM's have to do alittle research before acusing a guild of fake bidding but I really wish they would, however I dont think they will and noithing will happen to the obvious fake bidders and the conecting guilds.
  • desi
    desi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    its pretty much general knowledge

considering people who actually have been in swingers/evo have come out in saying that it's evos alt guild lol

half of empire has gone to radiance and the other half is in legion while evo who up until recently was having a tea party finally makes a move in our direction (gee had to use my psychic powers on that one)

not to mention the fact that dr. QQ just loves hong and wants to have his babies. i just don't get how evo can tolerate pepper as a leader. i mean dying to his own guild members bot (excuse me little sister b:bye), using metal shards in his gear, and never using plume shell is just too pro for me to understand.

why does dr. pepper come in a bottle?
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    desi wrote: »
    its pretty much general knowledge

considering people who actually have been in swingers/evo have come out in saying that it's evos alt guild lol

half of empire has gone to radiance and the other half is in legion while evo who up until recently was having a tea party finally makes a move in our direction (gee had to use my psychic powers on that one)

not to mention the fact that dr. QQ just loves hong and wants to have his babies. i just don't get how evo can tolerate pepper as a leader. i mean dying to his own guild members bot (excuse me little sister b:bye), using metal shards in his gear, and never using plume shell is just too pro for me to understand.

why does dr. pepper come in a bottle?
    coz his girlfriend left him b:chuckle
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hate to say it Blanche, but i know people in Swingers. The guild has been around for several months at least. I cant say i know where they came up with 15 mil. But they most certainly are not a fake guild. I'm more interested in fake SentineIs from last week. That was quite obviously a fake guild.

im sorry, are u guild master of EVOLUTION-***-KISSERS ?

did u look at the refund? 10k = 1 lvl 1 person in a lvl 1 guild, stop trying to defend FAKE BIDDERS
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    so from what i understand Swingers = 10k refund guild which mean they can only get back 10k from a 15 mil bid and they get 10 mil back the next week if they actually get that territory

THE QUESTION IS WHO WOULD THROW AWAY AROUND 4-5 MIL ?

MY BET IS ON MR FAIL PEPPER THE GUY WHO GET KILLED BY BOT

and yeah fake bidders are one of the reason why this game fail so hard
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Let's not toy with the profanity filter.

If you believe a player or guild has violated the terms of service, please use the support system to report the violation. The forums and polls don't really do much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Let's not toy with the profanity filter.

If you believe a player or guild has violated the terms of service, please use the support system to report the violation. The forums and polls don't really do much.

but we like to troll on forums alot :)

and support feedback is so slow, sometimes never even happens :(
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    Orion - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I think several people have already used the ticket system and perhaps they are losing hope in it. The poll shows people are losing faith.

Yes, Swingers has been around for a very long time, and as far as I can tell has always been an alt guild of evolution, to the point of having members transfer from one to the other (how I found out in the first place). If you say you know people in swingers you're either lying or they didn't tell you they were alts of Evolution. Or perhaps you're in Evolution and are trying to cover up. None of them are huge cash shoppers, it's all evo money on that one.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I guess you guys aren't familiar with LC. A guild leader got banned for two weeks using a fake guild to outbid a competitor. Needless to say that guild also disbanded right after.

GMs did look into it and did take action against fake bidding. If the guild is just and attacks land for real, nothing happens. Not all 10k refund guilds are fake.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Support Ticket system is the most useless thing I have ever seen in this game. I might as well make multiple alternate characters and outbid people last minute for the hell of it and 1 man the guild so I don't get banned.

Evolution is low to the max, but hey. Evolution will be the next to fail. They'll never grow a territory within 2 weeks and will start shrinking estimating less than a month to get wiped.

TE is dead. Probably almost everyone knows that now. They've been elminated and only 3 guilds are remaining with over 8 territories. It's a guarantee victory for hitting TE unless you get owned by towers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hmmm... I bet a bunch of Radiance members have alts in one particular guild, probably mixed with other players who have mains in other factions, and also players whose only character and faction ARE that faction... I would guess the same to be true for lots of the bigger factions.

A 10k refund could apply to a lot of sizes of lvl1 guilds, not just a one player faction. Know your factions you self-proclaimed trolls b:laugh
    Desi wrote:
    lol, what?

Evo got **** by what? Do you mean that Evo waited for Empire to finish their other TWs so they could come in and fight, and then Evo ended up taking the land?

Three large factions would consider teaming up against a fourth major faction that is pushing its borders and trying to take over? Shocking! omg! h4x!

Why do you keep talking about TE? They obviously don't exist anymore since they haven't won a thing this week so far...
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A 10k refund could apply to a lot of sizes of lvl1 guilds, not just a one player faction. Know your factions you self-proclaimed trolls b:laugh

Gold return is based on the total levels of all members in a guild.

10 k is the lowest gold return you can have on a TW bid, meaning that the guild is mostly composed of a few, or even only one, very low level char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.