Just Like to Say...

Eilik - Lost City
Eilik - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hello,
I am an avid player of MMOs and I was looking around the internet and I ran into PWI... I decided to have a looksie...and fell in love. Okay, so it's not actual love but I enjoy PWI very much and I would like to get to know people in the game. b:victory So...yeah hellos to everyone. If you would like to share some tips on fast leveling I would be glad to hear them. Add me in the game my main character is Eilik (a lvl 13 male archer). And my secondary is Maryn(a lvl 5 venomancer). Just wanted to say Hi and to everyone. ADD ME IN THE GAME!!!! TIS AWESOME TO ALWAYS HAVE MORE FRIENDS!!!]

Eilik
b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
Post edited by Eilik - Lost City on

Comments

• Eilik - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    WHAT?...tis nobody gonna reply?...I guess ppl arent as nice on here as i had hoped...b:worried
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol. when ur low lvl u should quest. later on u dotn get much from quest and few quest at that so u should zhen if u have money. Dailies are helpful too
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Reroll in Heavens Tear server while you can.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    mmmmmm freshhh fish b:thanks
  • Eilik - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    What do you mean? I should go into heaven's tear?...but i wated to be a pkk...when i got to a higher lvl...JUSTICE FOR ALL THE LOW LEVELS!!!!!!!

lol

probably not but come on whose to say i might be a great pker...
  • SilentToy - Lost City
    SilentToy - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    U scare me;/
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you're very very weird

And not the kind of 'weird' that fits in here.
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What do you mean? I should go into heaven's tear?...but i wated to be a pkk...when i got to a higher lvl...JUSTICE FOR ALL THE LOW LEVELS!!!!!!!

That can get incredibly boring after a while...

In rare situations, you'll encounter a dark red guy with all his **** bound, he's obviously someone's PK alt. **** that off, and a minute later an 80+ Wizard one hits you. Ha!

Speaking from experiiiieeennncccce..
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ^ This. I saw a poor girl get ran around by Warmachine because she pked his alt. Let's just say it wasn't pretty, WM has quite a temper hahaha
  • Eilik - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, I was just kidding about the whole pkk thing but i find that you meet more interesting people if you are on a pk server ive played many mmos and this is true for most of them...

btw...yes i am wierd, but can't we just be wierd on the internet , its not like i can IRL cmon touve gotta loosen up a bit or your gonna end up like one of those old guys: "GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!"b:laugh