dragons breath

Options
Master_Shake - Sanctuary
Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Wizard
what lvl should i lvl my dragons breath to i order to zen and not draw all the agro to my self? or am i dumb in think this is the zen skill? should it be maxed?
Post edited by Master_Shake - Sanctuary on

Comments

• streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Dragons Breath is your zen skill... not sure about what level to get it without pulling agro though
  • Dauthus - Sanctuary
    Dauthus - Sanctuary Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you'll end up getting and holding quite a bit aggro in a zen party (since maybe you and an archer will be the ones attacking, you'll both shoulder pretty much all the aggro), which is why there are clerics there keeping you alive and why you'll need an hp charm. Essentially your job would be to hold aggro so the mobs don't leave you and attack the clerics that are healing.

I'd say get it as high as you can for your lvl, which is around lvl 5 or 6 at lvl 60, I believe, maybe even 7, but I'm not in game to see atm and I dun have the specifics of the skill tree memorized. lol Just shard with hp stones (or pdef with a decent lvl stone guard might be nice), get a gold charm and you'll prolly be OK with the clerics doing their thing. Think about it... if the wizard commonly dies due to drawing and holding aggro, why would wizards even want to go?

I haven't done a zen party yet (I'm close to 60 so I might soon), but that's my take on it. Plus, a higher lvl Dragon's Breath would make the FB 19 runs much more fun! lol
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Level 3-5 depending on build.

3 = full mag with nice gear/weap
    4 = Full mag with average gear/ Light Armour with nice weapon/gear
    5= LA with average gear.

I mean, you can leave it at 3 if you're LA with average gear, you won't pull aggro at all that way, but I chose to go for 5.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.