Whole Sale Items on Sale!!

Hadarac - Heavens Tear
Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Tired of buying potions (mana, health, anything) from the Apothecary at hundreds of gold each? Losing your hard earned money to things that should be close to free?

If you're an archer, do you need arrows of any kind for close to zero? Well now you can!!!!

I am now selling whole sale items of any kind to YOU! If you're an archer and need dragon arrows that cost too much for you, I can sell it to you for a price that can't be beat!! Do you need potions for that lvl 80 boss that keeps on hitting you for 2000? Well come to me and you can get those potions for a fraction of a price that you pay for at an NPC. If you ever see me in the game, give me a PM and tell me what you want and how much. Stop wasting hard earned gold on such items! Come to me!!

Also, if you want you may just reply to this thread. Just tell me item and amount needed. Also, tell me if you need it by a certain date so I can rush it.

Thanks

Hadarac <-- Heaven's Tear, PM this character
Post edited by Hadarac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    If you guys ask me to get something, I sware that you can't get a better price anywhere in Perfect World. When I get successful enough I will move to other servers so you too can reap the benefits.

Thansk
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So can I just ask how you plan to make a profit on this? Like if I asked you to get me, say, 10,000 Lead Shot (I'm not, this is just an example)... how would you efficiently get me them for significantly less than vendor price (11 per piece)?

You make a nice sales pitch, but you make it sound like you'll be running all over the map picking up supply items for peanuts. Am I missing something here? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Well since the vendor price is 11 price per piece. I'll probably sell you 5 for 11 gold. See? As to how I get them for a low price, that shall be a secret. :)

So if you want anything cheep just ask me.

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    bump bump da BUMP!
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I have anything you want for near free prices!!!! C'mon, I will support your faction with all your equipment and supplies. Just reply on this thread.

Regard,

King/Dictator/Supreme Ruler Hadarac
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have anything you want for near free prices!!!! C'mon, I will support your faction with all your equipment and supplies. Just reply on this thread.

Regard,

King/Dictator/Supreme Ruler Hadarac

I call shenanigans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.