Random Pigments Out Of Hot Color Pack.. I mean really....

Options
Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Im not sure if there is a thread on this somewhere I cant believe there isnt though..

This has got to be one of the most STUPID things yet. You pay 50s for a Hot color pack to get dye.. But nooooo what do you get.. a Random Pigment.. If I wanted freaking random pigment I would BUY THE DAMN random pigment...

They didnt have this **** on pw my.. You buy a color pack you get a damn color. So I spend 2million, yeah not that big of a deal for me I know but its the point of the matter, and I end up with 5 color dyes and 15 random pigments... That would have cost me 200k if I just bought the random pigment pack.. WTH are random pigments even doing in the color packs...

Its anything to make money with this version.. The gms are constantly **** over the players every chance they get especially when it comes to the cash shop..

WEll you can pick some really nice juicy bad words and insert them here and thats what I think about this....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
Post edited by Cat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    They didnt have this **** on pw my.. You buy a color pack you get a damn color.

Unfortuantely, they did hon. I bought a color pack first on pw-my and got a random. That's why I stick to player shops for buying pigments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I must have been extremely lucky on PW MY cause in over a year of playing there now I have never got a random pigment from any Hot Color pack I bought there...

So maybe this version needs to look at adjusting its rate because I know I have bought more than 50 packs on PW MY.. and On this Version out of 20 packs I got 15 random and 5 other dyes.. Something doesnt seem right in that ratio to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    PWI very well could have adjusted the rate upwards. Or PW-MY could have adjusted the rate downwards from the "official" Chinese version. Or maybe the RNG here is just worse than there.

Yes, I'd much rather just be able to buy the color I want, but greed is not going to let that happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Im even fine with not buying the specific color I want. But if I buy a dye pack then I want a dye.. If your just going to give random pigments in BOTH packs why even have 2 packs... <insert some more choice words here>. sigh.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Im even fine with not buying the specific color I want. But if I buy a dye pack then I want a dye.. If your just going to give random pigments in BOTH packs why even have 2 packs... <insert some more choice words here>. sigh.....

Why to get more money out of us of course. (or more money out of those selling the gold people buy instead of using real money, either way PWI gets it) Why else is anything done in this game? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]