Future expansions?

RayRayQ - Heavens Tear
RayRayQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Just curious, any information about future expansions? What pace does the company follow to push out new content?
Post edited by RayRayQ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We just got an expansion 1 month ago. Its a bit early to be asking for another.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    normally one expansion every 3 lifetimes :P

There was talk about adding a 4th race with two new clases to the game, but I'm not holding my breath. There is bugs as old as the game itself that still need to be fixed, nevermind the expansions.

Actually the game has loads to offer content wise already with loads of it geared towards lvl 80+ players. It makes you think they should introduce a reverse "expansion" to help players get through the booooring and annoying lvl 60 and 70's

Ps. adding things to the cash shop doesnt count as an expansion, they should have implimented the full cash shop from day one ><
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    New race?? OMG I know what we're missing!! Dwarves!!!!!!

b:victoryb:laugh
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    haha ewww no, its supposed to be some udead race.

http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_perfect_world_transcript/

[PW] Arius (eldavius): Question: [Cpact]Blaster (blaster52): Will there be more races

Answer: Yeap, there is definately gonna be more added races in the coming patches. Is has something to do with the Undead & Necromancies. We will keep you updated, once we have more on it.