hi all empire evolution

Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Etherblade (West)
i make this thread cuz of last tw and no smexxxxxxxxyfox if u answers this gona get closed so far evolution started "attack before us " and i got informed by TE before that Evolution not gona attack.. TE attacked wit full set to us and we lost ofcourse evolution "attacked" to em friend from TE said that they are making new guild since leader been off for over week ago and what comes to TW evolution just waited that all empire ppl were in our war and finish it and smexxxyfox dont sany anything also we got accused of fake bid how comes empire didint 2 others empires areas 3.5mil + bid and how comes that when empire kids gona make new guild or still have one evolution wana gave lands back ? and what now sentinels took are
Post edited by Eternalnub - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Have you heard of punctuation?
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    translate plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • noes
    noes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    translate plz

translation:
    "QQ, basically we got our asses kicked by the so called dead Empire because Evolution didn't attack the same time as us. QQ more."

iuno, that's all i got out of it.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I cant even begin to understand that post lol..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL I love it when ppl are wrong and then they think shouting really loudly(and in-comprehensive) is going to suddenly validate their argument.

Basically he said something like "congrats on your fake bid evolution". 1st he doesn't know what fake bidding means and second WFF do you care about the affairs of other guilds?
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    sry for all i was so drunk when i made that cant even read myself that :D and for smexxy nub i know what fake bid means evo "kinda" didnt make one but for not attacking and waiting empire was sad and holding lands for TE's new guild or so is also very sad :)
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That's all right. Your drunkenness didn't make your post any harder to read than it normally is.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I think I understand..

The original poster is upset because their guild bid on TE land and won the bid. Then when it came time for war they couldnt beat TE. This is Evolutions fault according to the OP because we didnt distract TE enough with our war against them for the OP's guild to win their war.....

ROFLMAO!! Get real. If your guild couldnt beat TE dont count on another guild to get the win FOR YOU.. It doesnt work that way. Grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    itwouldhavebeeneasiertowritelikethis
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
    edited January 2009
    I think I understand..

The original poster is upset because their guild bid on TE land and won the bid. Then when it came time for war they couldnt beat TE. This is Evolutions fault according to the OP because we didnt distract TE enough with our war against them for the OP's guild to win their war.....

ROFLMAO!! Get real. If your guild couldnt beat TE dont count on another guild to get the win FOR YOU.. It doesnt work that way. Grow up.

and Evolution is holding lands for TE's new guild or so cuz they are in "ally" gona be so interesting game and oo wow sentinels beated TE just for fun? i have friend in TE who told me all this so please su :P
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Please learn english first, Im really getting tired of trying to decipher wth you are talking about...

So now your upset because TE and Evolution are "allies"? Which not to call your so called friend a liar but I know we are on friendly terms with TE and thats the same friendly terms we are with Radience but its not an alliance.

As far as holding lands for a new guild havent heard anything about "holding lands" either. But even if we were how does that affect you? Or are you upset because you might be able to get the lands if TE has it, but you cant get the land if Evo has it?

and WTH does Sentienals have to do with anything lol?? So they beated(cant wait till that word gets added to the dictionary) TE for fun?? OKay Im glad I cant imagine someone doing TW because its not fun and they hate to do it. Would be little point. Though once again not really sure what that has to do with all the other stuff your rambling on about.

So you may have a friend in TE, but my dear IM IN Evolution.

Your the one who started a thread crying because Evo didnt distract TE from the other wars. Thats still got to the one of the lamest things I ever heard. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited January 2009
    Please learn english first, Im really getting tired of trying to decipher wth you are talking about...

So now your upset because TE and Evolution are "allies"? Which not to call your so called friend a liar but I know we are on friendly terms with TE and thats the same friendly terms we are with Radience but its not an alliance.

As far as holding lands for a new guild havent heard anything about "holding lands" either. But even if we were how does that affect you? Or are you upset because you might be able to get the lands if TE has it, but you cant get the land if Evo has it?

and WTH does Sentienals have to do with anything lol?? So they beated(cant wait till that word gets added to the dictionary) TE for fun?? OKay Im glad I cant imagine someone doing TW because its not fun and they hate to do it. Would be little point. Though once again not really sure what that has to do with all the other stuff your rambling on about.

So you may have a friend in TE, but my dear IM IN Evolution.

Your the one who started a thread crying because Evo didnt distract TE from the other wars. Thats still got to the one of the lamest things I ever heard. b:victory

i tought this is international not all from usa so please stfu my english is not perfect since im not 24/7 on comp nor school like u and im too old to start learn it and so on and i know ur in Emolution... kids are there where they belongs but is there any sense to play if guilds are so called ally ? well have fun with nais TW's u wana map like http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=delphifn6.jpg that ?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Hehe you call us emolution but yet once again you are the one on the forums crying up a storm and being "emo".

Your the one who started this whole topic that makes no sense. Whinning about what Im still not really sure. Its went from Evo not distracting TW so other guilds can win to us being "Allies" with TE, to now screenshots of delphi.

Your never too old to learn. If your going to play a game that is in English where the player base speaks English then yes you should try to make your own English at least understandable.

And for the record by the way your acting Im guessing my own son is older than you. I dont think the kids are in Evo, your showing everyone where the kids are I think.

So keep on crying about not being able to win TWs cause Evo isnt distracting TE, and How alliances that dont even exsist will conquer the map, and everything else it is that I dont understand that your whinning about. While being a hypocrit and calling others emo lol.

Have fun see you next TW, then you can start a new thread and cry some more b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009

That is a nice lookin map! Smartest thing you've said so far!
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hehe you call us emolution but yet once again you are the one on the forums crying up a storm and being "emo".

Your the one who started this whole topic that makes no sense. Whinning about what Im still not really sure. Its went from Evo not distracting TW so other guilds can win to us being "Allies" with TE, to now screenshots of delphi.

Your never too old to learn. If your going to play a game that is in English where the player base speaks English then yes you should try to make your own English at least understandable.

And for the record by the way your acting Im guessing my own son is older than you. I dont think the kids are in Evo, your showing everyone where the kids are I think.

So keep on crying about not being able to win TWs cause Evo isnt distracting TE, and How alliances that dont even exsist will conquer the map, and everything else it is that I dont understand that your whinning about. While being a hypocrit and calling others emo lol.

Have fun see you next TW, then you can start a new thread and cry some more b:bye

Please. Learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

kthnx
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2009

lol nub ;D
    edited January 2009
    next TW? i dont have guild also i was in evo 1 week left cuz of kids i was also in TE left same day when i joined cuz of kids and no im not crying i dun care who owns some lands but is it nice to hold land for some guild cuz their leader hasnt been on for week and they make new guild ? and what comes to my english skills im so sry that im not 15 years old in school like u ive learned all my english in other game so stop posting abt it :)
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    If you werent crying you wouldnt have made this thread, and still insist upon ideas when you have no idea what your talking about, even in your last post your STILL whining lol. So obviously you do care or else you never would have made this thread in the first place.

So go cry more and try to insult me by saying Im in school or what not lol, and Ill keep laughing at you crying and your posts insisting that your not crying and we will both just keep playing this fun game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Empire's moved on to a new guild already. It wouldn't shock me if there were no Empire members to bother defending much against RoC or SentinelS.

I'm shocked the Delphi server got as bad as the Oracle one, but I do believe the GMs aren't fond of fake bidding and/or having friends in major guilds here.

I doubt Evolution will return that land to TE even if they were allies. Personally I think that it looks more like TE prefers Evo having the land instead of RoC. Surely TE's new guild (if you were actually paying attention you'd know them by now) thinks that they'd have an easier time reclaiming their land from small guilds and from Evo instead of having to slowly take it back from RoC.

As for use of language in this game... it's programmed and translated into English. Barring the occasional missed untranslated Chinese text it's all English. There are servers in countries that are not English speaking, and I am certain people in those servers would harp on you just as badly if you spoke broken Portuguese, Japanese, Filipino, etc. Internationally the lingua franca is Western English, and until the USA completely implodes and we end up speaking Chinese or French or whatever that's what an international label usually implies as far as language settings go.
  • Slinkey - Heavens Tear
    Slinkey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Oh i get it now after reading the res of the post i kind of found out what the 1st was about.

So i guess your blaming Evo for you loosing the TW war. As far as I know we didn't have any pack stating we would help another guild taking anything from anyone. By the sounds of it you guessed that as so many guilds were taking chunks out of Empire that you would have an easy ride.

What you and other guild think were not there to give you an easy ride why should we. Where a fair friendly guild, with helpful players but if you think we would help anyone taking an easy rout to gaining land then your mistaken.

Land has to be fought for this come at a price of having a good guild with good players, if you think because someone's land is being attacked on all sides you should have it easy think again.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    now this is necro! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • GhostHealer - Heavens Tear
    GhostHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Really Confused.... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    translate plz

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ZTachi - Heavens Tear
    ZTachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ooo snap!
  • Azurt - Heavens Tear
    Azurt - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh, nice ancient drama
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Another one? Gets out the baseball bat...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.