Rare Pets

kotona
kotona Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hi, i was wondering what time some of the rare pets respawn cause it says on a website they respawn mainly every 12hrs but i don't know what time it is. Cause if i buy the rare pet eggs from people they cost too much, and some don't have the rare pet egg that i want. Could someone plz help me. Thx.
Post edited by kotona on

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    kotona wrote: »
    Hi, i was wondering what time some of the rare pets respawn cause it says on a website they respawn mainly every 12hrs but i don't know what time it is. Cause if i buy the rare pet eggs from people they cost too much, and some don't have the rare pet egg that i want. Could someone plz help me. Thx.

12 hour timer depends on WHEN the rare pet was captured after server reset. usually 12 hours + - 5 hours give or take if memory serves me right.

Saitada
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you'll just have to camp like everyone else...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • kotona
    edited January 2009
    Thx, for the help
  • kotona
    edited January 2009
    won't it get boring if u camp in the same place for 12hrs+, while looking at the screen for a long time just waiting for the rare pet to come?
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yes, it does, very much so

thus fetching a nice price when sold
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]