Reset Stone?

wikkid86
wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
I made an archer but messed up its stats and would like fix them. I'm new to the game and in game I saw people wanting to buy a reset stone, I asked somebody what it does and they told me it resets my stat points, so.. Is this true? Is it a cash user item? If it's a cash user item what is the price of it ingame? If you can help me that would be good and I'd be thankful.
Post edited by wikkid86 on

Comments

• ILostSpirit - Heavens Tear
    ILostSpirit - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It costs in coins about 200k, but varies...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wikkid86
    wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks, I'm now at a lvl that I've eventually found out about it- I haven't had time to get back to this post till now but the info supplied is appreciated and has potential to help more new comers who arrive.
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Actually, the price in coins for cash shop items will depend quite heavily on the decisions made on how to deal with the bug exploit for which the current emergency maintenance is being conducted.

If they execute a rollback, the conversion rate will be the same 100k coins to 1 Gold (varying due to market fluctuations) that it has been pretty consistently.

If they let it stand without a rollback, the conversion will be closer to a million (or more) coins to 1 Gold.

...but according to a number of folks out there: it didn't really affect the game that much - free players will just need to adapt to needing to grind 10x as long (or more) to get any cash shop items... just a fact of economics - if you don't like it, then become a pay-to-play player.