The Future

2»

Comments

• Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have not been grinding, and I have had to trash some quests so I could participate in others.

I think I am down to 14 quests, now, and that seems like a manageable number.

Part of that is quests like jewelscalen that I have not been able to complete. But a lot of that has been quests that do not show up using Find Quests.

Also, after the first few times, I have decided that I do not want to do crazy stone ever again. I have huge problems with out-leveling my quests, and crazy stone makes them worse. Also, I can not trash crazy stone, and I do not have six lines free on my screen for crazy stone when I track all quests. Unfortunately, this makes Find Quests kind of annoying for me to use, but I can totally understand them not putting every possible quest up in Find Quests.

I run dragon quests (for example). (But I think that I am going to have to drop one line of them soon, because of inventory space limitations.)
  • haku
    haku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009

The only thing that really bugs me, and this is the ONLY thing, is the skill leveling system. Having to pay in both spirit and gold to level a skill makes little sense at all. The more you use a skill, the more powerful it gets (yes, with a properly scaled cap) would easily be a perferred alternative.

Just try leveling Sandstorm. b:surrender

I played flyff when they still had the skill-leveling system where u lvl a skill by using it, and I hated it. (they changed it to a point system now) Some skills has to be higher lvl to actually be useful, but it has a long cool-down and u don't need to use it regularly in grinding. So to lvl the skill(s), u basically go to a remote, quiet place, put a paperweight on ur skill button, go afk, and come back in a few hours. For combat skills, when u're fighting mobs u spam those skills as if ur life depends on them, even though u don't really need to use them. In this system u can basically fully lvl every skill (up to the lvl cap) as long as u have a ton of time, but it is boring as hell. I personally prefer the point system and this game's system where u have limited resources (skill points, money) to lvl ur skills, so you have to use your head and choose which skills are best for u to lvl.
  • Ewolyndia - Sanctuary
    Ewolyndia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree, I have thought maybe a couple more classes and another race or two.
  • KLAYTEN - Lost City
    KLAYTEN - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well i agree if they added a new class and racce [and some more pets and mount lol] PWI would get more players [well thats what i think] and another thing how do i make a new thread!
    blog.chinoyray.com/.../2008/08/clip-image004.gif
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    some one mentioned other versions, and I totally agree but that cuts both ways.

What about this:
    http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_perfect_world_transcript/

[PW] Arius (eldavius): Question: [Cpact]Blaster (blaster52): Will there be more races

Answer: Yeap, there is definately gonna be more added races in the coming patches. Is has something to do with the Undead & Necromancies. We will keep you updated, once we have more on it.

Ask youself, why was the world map suddenly made a lot bigger at the bottom edge a few months ago?. Allthough that whole area is greyed out and you still cant go there, had to be some reason for them to make a bigger map?
  • SirJorge - Heavens Tear
    SirJorge - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I would actually like to see an Assassin in PWI. I mean PWI does have that Asian setting. Well just my opinion.
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    Gonzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    some one mentioned other versions, and I totally agree but that cuts both ways.

What about this:
    http://www.xfire.com/cms/xf_perfect_world_transcript/

[PW] Arius (eldavius): Question: [Cpact]Blaster (blaster52): Will there be more races

Answer: Yeap, there is definately gonna be more added races in the coming patches. Is has something to do with the Undead & Necromancies. We will keep you updated, once we have more on it.

Ask youself, why was the world map suddenly made a lot bigger at the bottom edge a few months ago?. Allthough that whole area is greyed out and you still cant go there, had to be some reason for them to make a bigger map?

It must be because they are expanding the game world in the near future.

Rejoice! b:pleased
  • BobbyQ - Heavens Tear
    BobbyQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I thought it was kinda wierd there were no daggers to use. Usually in MMO's they give an archer a choice of using ranged such as bows, crossbows and so on, or using daggers and like sneaking up and kiting and such. You know, whack, run, whack.