Levels 50-59 Challenge Quests

2»

Comments

• thantaosenyo
    thantaosenyo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Chaos (Route B-2)
    -Continued on from quest "Chaos Seal (Route B)"

1 Investigate the Chaos Seal (568, 928 ↑37) (Talk to it)
    2. Select the choice "Stronger power? What power can you give me?"
    3. Investigate around Tai Chi Shore (580, 983)
    -Obtain 1 Glacial Crystal (Farmable from [580, 983]) Note: Inside the pool of water.
    4. Investigate the Chaos Seal (568, 928 ↑37)
    -Reward (SP: 16000)

Okay with the Glacial Crystal, it says Farmable. Where do you farm it? From the snakes around the Tai Chi shore? Any of the snakes? Or that Big **** lvl 70 Snake boss? b:shocked
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    For twin towers quest, i feel you should advise people with partners to take opposite towers so they can easily deal with fire/water orb issue later on.
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Chaos (Route B-2)
    Okay with the Glacial Crystal, it says Farmable. Where do you farm it? From the snakes around the Tai Chi shore? Any of the snakes? Or that Big **** lvl 70 Snake boss? b:shocked

In the little pond near the Big Bad, stand in the pond til trigger then you can farm it.
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • FearTheMagic - Lost City
    FearTheMagic - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Do i need 2 same wines for Fb 59?
  • FearTheMagic - Lost City
    FearTheMagic - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd have to see a screenshot to determine that. You could have tried to cancel out (Hit back or move away) and then try again to see if anything would happen...but since you've already moved on it's hard to tell.

I have same problem here. I've checked it many times but nothing pop-upsb:sad
  • chaoticbeauty
    chaoticbeauty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I was directed here by the GM's regarding my glitched FB59. I had ran the fb with success untill the last boss. When I went to do the FB again, I tabbed at the beginning (as I was told to do) and had lost the only tab I had in my inventory. I can' t pick up the quest again, nor do I have any tabs in my inv. I have yet to complete the FB59. I was wondering if there was a way to fix this. >.< I scanned the post and din't find anything to remedy my problem. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Verya - Heavens Tear
    Verya - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x244/aglardae/2009-08-0500-16-36bmp.jpg

That link is the screenshot of the only option I was given for the Twin Towers quest. I chose Chaos (after some glitching with the first tower because I was embracing my friend), and this is the only option available for me. I'm assuming this option leads to the 16000 SP, so I have yet to click it.

Of course, I could just be silly and am supposed to click that first and then continue on, but I don't see that in the guide, hence my hesitation.
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just click on "Chaos", only after that comes the choosing part.
    It explains to you what or who Chaos was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maddelvy
    maddelvy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi
    I post here to see if some1 has had a similar issue (Well BAD PROBLEM)
    I am currently a BM level 60 that seems not to have future in the game
    I got all what I needed to do FB59 from quests to tabs
    When talked to my guild I was told about making 2 wines, so we decided to wait for the next day while I made the wines
    The thing is the next relog i did PUFF, no tabs in my inv. I have no quest pending or active regarding Sacredbeasts, my entire FB59 tree just went gone. The GM told me to join another FB and see if that work, but didn't cuz when the bosses died I didnt get them for my culti. So I was told to trash my culti and take it again.b:surrender
    And that didnt work. I joined another squad and still cant get the bosses, so, I am guessing the game just killed my BM? Maybe it was too good for them b:bye
    I have been murdered cuz I wont be able to continue further more without cultivationb:sad
    Any thoughts about this? any1 who can help me or suggest another possibility? ty a lot in advance. I already started another char hoping it wont happen again.b:angry
  • FlamingDelvy - Harshlands
    FlamingDelvy - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    maddelvy wrote: »
    Hi
    I post here to see if some1 has had a similar issue (Well BAD PROBLEM)
    I am currently a BM level 60 that seems not to have future in the game
    I got all what I needed to do FB59 from quests to tabs
    When talked to my guild I was told about making 2 wines, so we decided to wait for the next day while I made the wines
    The thing is the next relog i did PUFF, no tabs in my inv. I have no quest pending or active regarding Sacredbeasts, my entire FB59 tree just went gone. The GM told me to join another FB and see if that work, but didn't cuz when the bosses died I didnt get them for my culti. So I was told to trash my culti and take it again.b:surrender
    And that didnt work. I joined another squad and still cant get the bosses, so, I am guessing the game just killed my BM? Maybe it was too good for them b:bye
    I have been murdered cuz I wont be able to continue further more without cultivationb:sad
    Any thoughts about this? any1 who can help me or suggest another possibility? ty a lot in advance. I already started another char hoping it wont happen again.b:angry
    Something I remember now, it is like my character gets disabled inside the fb dungeon, cuz when the pillars get activated the message of getting the quest does not show for me, as if I am not in the squad, could be somehow my character enters the instance but is left unregistered? if u know what i mean...
  • Seylia - Heavens Tear
    Seylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    In case somebody has the same question I had. I was able to do the quest without problems.

It is not bugged anymore, it worked fine for me.
  • MiLadyFoxy - Dreamweaver
    MiLadyFoxy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hi I just got lost, do I have to wait for the 80 Level Challenge after I did "Twin Towers" I chose to get this. And an other thing. I went to a person across from the Talon Soldier and got a quest for something that was in an other color, I think purple and then I got transported to a Taoist in the air I think and so I clicked on her and she didn't say much, she said I needed a stone or something and she said oh oh nevermind, something like that, and don't listen to her.... saying like what does she know. So I wasn't sure and left now I can't get back to that spot.

What should we name this forest? Unicorn Forest
    Yes now that you mention it,
    it does remind me of a unicorn Forest.
    I'm expecting a faery to ride a unicorn a
    cross the Valley dressed with a vine across
    the cleavage and below. ~Vamred
  • missyx
    missyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just a quick question, if u accidently abandon Twin Towers quest i suppose there no way of picking this up again?

Will i have any future problems if i cant get it again?
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you trashed the quest, I have no idea if you can get it again. Try going to the original NPC (I believe it's the elder of archosaur?) and getting it. If you can't, you're out of luck. If you can, yay. However, if you chose to release the demon you will not receive the quest at level 80. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jiashu - Sanctuary
    Jiashu - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hej guys can one of u tell me what quest i should do for call to duty tabbs
    of Fb59 i did alot of blue quests but still no tabbs b:surrender
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    -Kill 1 Fushma- Hexocelot Lieutenant (Located in Frostcovered Lands [FB49-51])
    [Level 53] Fire Element BOSS. Close Range physical damage, AoE Magic Damage

I think you are talking about rankar fushma doesnt have an aoe and he is earth not fire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Version 2.0 Notes: 9/20/10

-Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides
    -Overhauled the notes scheme
    -Added version notes
    -For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
    -Minor fixes on incorrect quest information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]