Options
Obsessed - Heavens Tear
Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
"Claw (level 5)

Maximum skill level: 5
Cooldown 3 sec

Increase Pet's base physical damage 30% for 1 hour. "

This is the claw attack pet skill description. Though when using the buff(on my phoenix) none of the stats are effected(unlike blessing wich clearly adds hp) and damage doesnt change in battles(checked this under the assumption it might be passive).

Edit: its working now... (its passive for others confused) .. dunno why it wasnt working earlier.. just spammed it 5 times and it started working.. lol...
Post edited by Obsessed - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KillaBee_ - Sanctuary
    KillaBee_ - Sanctuary Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yeah I have noticed the same thing... The HP buff also stops working if you pet levels up. You need to stow the pet, the call it and re-buff it, or it wont work.

Its uneasy when the hp shows: 2100/1700, and you wonder if it will reset for some reason. As for Claw, there is no notification or alert or any indication what-so-ever that your pet is doing 30% extra damage. None of the stats are updated, and the damage seems to be the same as it was before the buff. When I call my pheno out, I stand there for 2 mins and give myself a "light-show" by spamming its buffs over and over again. I try to keep a consistent red circle of fire around myself, and impress the noobs around me ^_^

-i wish there would be a stat update or something to show that there is, in fact, extra damage being done. but even without it, its base attack is still pretty high.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It does show the buff on the phoenix if you click it, but its kinda annoying that it doesnt show a change in the window.

As far as i could tell it did add a little bit of damage, though I dont think it was neccisarily 30% but it coulda just been filtered through defenses and such and reduced. Added about 500(from 2170 to ~ 2700) dmg per hit vs huggy hares.

and both buff shut off when you pet levels, and rebuffing doesnt work... have to relog to get them back on.(kinda a pain)
  • magicboy7111
    magicboy7111 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

and both buff shut off when you pet levels, and rebuffing doesnt work... have to relog to get them back on.(kinda a pain)

Relogging isn't necessary. You can unsummon + summon to get the buffs back
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @magicboy Thats what I thought it would be initally when I noticed, then I tested. Doesnt work, not on my phoenix anyways.