The Dragon Quest

MrsNature - Heavens Tear
MrsNature - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
okay so umm, i'm having certain difficulties with obtaining the dragon quest. I tried using the website perfect world database and well, it gives me the coordinations and all, but even so, once i get there i talk to ''Dragon Herald'' And he dosn't give the dragon quest. So i was wondering wut i have to do to get the quest, and once i get it, do i get the dragon pet?
Post edited by MrsNature - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You are WAY too low level to start dragon quests. I think it started around lvl 20 or something, the game should tell you automatically when you can start.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Liras - Lost City
    Liras - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You receive the DQ message automatically at Level 20.
  • MrsNature - Heavens Tear
    MrsNature - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    too low? im lvl 23. :)
    And do u get a dragon as a pet to ride on at the end?
  • Warmaiden - Lost City
    Warmaiden - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You should have a quest that makes you talk to Mr.Yeh in Archosaur. That will intiate you level 20 Dragon Quests.
  • ahnshen90
    ahnshen90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    but i wonder how i can get a dragon egg or pet?
    How can i get one?
    After i have taken all dragon quests with who must i talk to get a dragon?
    I'm currently at lvl 19, and if i complete the firsts dragon quests for lvl 20 can i get a dragon after that or not?

I'm an archer, and one more thing where can i get that stone that is required for bigger inventory with 64 slots?

I'm thankful if i can get an answer ;) b:pleased
  • Requeil - Harshlands
    Requeil - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Go to Mr. Yeh, start the DQ 1.0, then go to the persons he tells you to go to, then start the DQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    And there is no dragon egg or dragon pet or dragon mount at the end of the quest... just some XP and/or SP reward and a dragon order. Either copper/silver/gold depending on the lvl of the DQ that you complete.
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    you missunderstand the quest text, there is No dragon mounts or pets. You can exchange the Dragon Orders for mounts when you collect enough.

Please visit this for a viewing of pets:
    Click here for ecatombs site
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.