(Sanctuary) Looking for a more mature guild

HgS - Sanctuary
HgS - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
I've been playing my currently level 20 wizard for some time now, leveling goes fairly well, and I'm active.

I'm currently in a guild, but they're all 13-15 year old boys and I've kind of been looking for a bit better people for conversation.

Thank you.

Edit: I'm usually on Mohkano
Post edited by HgS - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mainachan - Sanctuary
    Mainachan - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hiya,

I would invite you to look here,

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=143591

It's a faction mostly run by 15-18 year old "girls" b:chuckle Though several of us are older (much, but don't ask, we won't tell....). I know the thread says 30+, but we don't really hold to that.

Several of the 60+ have alts, that are of your level range. A couple of us (myself included) level fine, so we never have a problem helping lowers on quests/hunts. If you have to kill 40 of something, we speed things up, allowing you to level faster.

We have several guild crafters to aid you in equipment as well.

Conversations tend to be lighthearted, though we have many anime fans so sometimes it drifts in that direction. We are small and a PvE guild, that's what she means by anti-war, we just don't ever plan to do any TW's. (personally I'm not against them, but "will of the people" and all)

You can contact me ingame or here via PM, or the people listed in the thread above, if you think you're interested.

Sometimes we have cookies, even.

Maina
    "The present moment is a powerful goddess" -Goethe
  • Magic_Limey - Sanctuary
    Magic_Limey - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi, we are a friendly mature faction in Sanctuary, check our website at unity.mmoguildsites.net for more info and to apply.

We also have our own private ventrillo server and are recruiting now.

Also can PM our recruiting officer in game WOLFMAN_KING or leader Zeklor, Director - Skjebne

Good luck.