2nd Strongest Faction?

Options
Veracious - Sanctuary
Veracious - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well we all know Nef is probably the strongest. Who would be second? I'm just curious to know? Looking at territories probably one of Seppuku, Legendary or Outlaw?
Post edited by Veracious - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tinkerdeath - Sanctuary
    Tinkerdeath - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ok ok i edited
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Can anyone translate what the poster above me said?
  • Isjitar - Sanctuary
    Isjitar - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I suppose the second is Outlaw. Nef has 11 territories, Outlaw 6, Shockwave and Legendary both have 4.
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    As per 4/jan/2008:

Nefarious = 11 lands
    Outlaw = 6 lands
    Legendary = 5 lands
    Shockwave = 4 lands
    Seppuku and EPIC = 3 lands
    NWO and Dreaming = 2 lands
    Soviet and KnightZ = 1 land

Note that legendary didnt attack any land for 4 weeks, and one week they struggled against shockwave, and shockwave only tried 2 attacks since over a month ago, both didnt gain lands in a long time. Meanwhile, other factions kept gaining land (nefarious mainly).
    Sepukku hasnt attacked any land the last 2 weeks either (but because they only have nefarious as possible targets).

Outlaw will be attacking Dreaming tonight, who knows if they dont conquer their 7th land. Note that the only resistance Outlaw had so far was DeliriumX, which was easily taken down and removed from map (sorry guys).

KnightZ is one week away from being removed from map, since nefarious just took one of their land and they are surrounded. Next might be soviet, also surrounded.

Shockwave is stuck on the corner, having only legendary and EPIC as targets, dont know why they havent tried EPIC yet, as EPIC has a lot less lv60+ characters than shockwave or legendary.

As for Legendary, their only targets are shockwave (which has a similar strenght, always a draw), and NWO now (this week was wiccanway, which they had a peace agreement, but they just lost land to NWO).
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Good luck guys! b:victory
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ranking strength of a faction by the number of lands held? seriously?

two of the strongest factions hold only a few lands & are not about world conquest
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Sepp and KnightZ are pretty damn strong.
    Back.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Sepp and KnightZ are pretty damn strong.

I believe KnightZ has fallen apart.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I believe KnightZ has fallen apart.

actually i don't think it has, there have been some internal developments which ppl need to find out themselves :D
    x_x
  • basherboy357
    basherboy357 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    tough call.....

Outlaw has 2nd most land, Legendary has a good history, and Seppuku has high leveled players....

I would say Outlaw just because of the amount of territories they have.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Carebear is the second strongest faction in this server. everybody knows this.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As of this last week's TW, if you so choose to use land as a marker of power, then after nef is either legendary or Ravenous (go ravenous b:victory). If you go by unity as the marker of power, then most likely one of the non-land owning factions wins by a long shot. What I see in alot of the factions that have alot of land, or that strive for the land, is that they are there for the money, and otherwhise don't care for their factions as long as they get paid. I in no way say that everyone in these land-owning factions is like this (I'm in Ravenous because its fun, as are TWs, I don't care about getting paid), but from what I've seen, especially when land owning factions lose land, they lose people too.
  • slymeria
    slymeria Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if power is dictated by the amount of trash talk members, as well as guild leaders can dish out - i have to say, NWO is by far the strongest. they're a great "inside community" - or "e-family" ; but to anyone outside, well.. go into SP in PK mode and you'll see :D

on a serious note.. legendary i think is the next best. nice people, good leader, great levels. plus ive never heard them complaining when they die/trash talking when we die. so i'd say they're definitey second best, and Nefarious better keep an eye on them ;)
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I suppose the second is Outlaw. Nef has 11 territories, Outlaw 6, Shockwave and Legendary both have 4.

SW has fallen really bad and cant get up! quick someone help them..b:chuckle
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Carebear is the second strongest faction in this server. everybody knows this.

wait wait... LOL
    x_x
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    slymeria wrote: »
    on a serious note.. legendary i think is the next best. nice people, good leader

HAHA, Good one! b:chuckle...Oh you were serious?
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    slymeria wrote: »
    on a serious note.. legendary i think is the next best. nice people, good leader, great levels. plus ive never heard them complaining when they die/trash talking when we die. so i'd say they're definitey second best, and Nefarious better keep an eye on them ;)

I second that. Legendary, slowly but sure, has become the new super-power guild in Sanctuary. Will be interesting to see Legendary vs Nef in TW.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Iunno about Legendary's leader, but alot of their people are nice, and they do have some good levelled people. It's taken them months, but they've finally pushed forward. I'm not saying they're second best, as Legendary vs Outlaw would prove that, but I'm definitely saying they're one of the very few who could argue that title.
  • yber
    yber Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

hey!
    b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    but looking recently i think legendary and nef is the top. outlaw is, by next week out already. i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Carebear.

End of discussion.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Carebear.

End of discussion.

again.. LOL!!!
    x_x
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yber wrote: »
    hey!
    b:victory

Currently (end of februrary):

Nefarious has 16 territories, Legendary has nine territories, Outlaw has eight territories, Ravenous has three territories, and Regicide and *Rebirth* each have one territory. Also, the Wraiths still have 6 territories.

*Rebirth* will be attacking Nefarious. Hashishin will be attacking Legendary. Ravenous, NWO, Dreaming, RedRaidrs, Steel, TheT1tans, Eminence and STYLE will be attacking Outlaw. Nefarious, Legendary, and Regicide will be attacking Ravenous (TheDan achieved perfect timing and outbid Greyfangs). No one will be attacking Regicide or *Rebirth*.
  • Abccba - Heavens Tear
    Abccba - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Currently (end of februrary):

Nefarious has 16 territories, Legendary has nine territories, Outlaw has eight territories, Ravenous has three territories, and Regicide and *Rebirth* each have one territory. Also, the Wraiths still have 6 territories.

*Rebirth* will be attacking Nefarious. Hashishin will be attacking Legendary. Ravenous, NWO, Dreaming, RedRaidrs, Steel, TheT1tans, Eminence and STYLE will be attacking Outlaw. Nefarious, Legendary, and Regicide will be attacking Ravenous (TheDan achieved perfect timing and outbid Greyfangs). No one will be attacking Regicide or *Rebirth*.

good update.
    any predictions yet?
  • Funkyfatface - Lost City
    Funkyfatface - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    After thinking this over and over, the only conclusion i could come up with is that Carebear is the second strongest guild b:kiss
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Really, is there a point to this thread?... Only way to figure out is if they all fight each other. Discussions are useless when it comes to these topics...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Carebears rulz forever! b:victory
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Really, is there a point to this thread?... Only way to figure out is if they all fight each other. Discussions are useless when it comes to these topics...

No, I think I agree with other people here: carebears rule.

Even people on Lost City fear care bears. You can tell from their vitriol. Do people on Lost City fear Nefarious, Legendary or Outlaw? No, they do not (and for good reason)! But care bears? Care bears inspire continual and ongoing diatribes from them!
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Remove Ravenous from the equation ( at least for several months ).

Recently the leaders of the faction have had to address serious issues outside the game. They truly were the heart and soul of the group and those of us who had the honor of playing with them miss them greatly.

The effect of this is that many have split off to form thier own factions ( be on the lookout...thier presense will be seen soon enough ) or joined others.

Ravenous still exists and will go through a rebuilding period or fade. It is unfortunate that we were not able to achieve all our goals but we sure had fun. As ex-Marshal of this group I'd like to thank all you folks *outside* Rav that were our sparring partners. GG guys and gals.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well I thought it was Outlaw but now I think it is Steel
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU