Slayer's Wanted Officers!

Options
alahas
alahas Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
"Sanctuary Server"

Hello everyone,

I recently created a new factions name: Slayer's. I am currently seeking for partnership to help me recruit active players. The current positions are open for Director, Marshal and Executor. Theses positions will be responsible for recruitment with new players.

The qualifications for does rank are simple. You must be level 30 or higher and active. No class required.

Bonus: Director, Marshal and Executor will be rewarded with 5 Exp scrolls and 5 Guardian every month upon surpassing level 50 to help with your leveling. This will be on my expense. I will also provided 10 Teleacoustic for every 2 weeks for recruiting use only. Any other operating cost involving factions only will be provided by me.

Faction's rules and recruitment will be discussed when this position are filled.

Director: Open

Marshal: Open

Executor: Open

Please contact me in game or simply reply if you're interested.

Thank you for your time.
Post edited by alahas on

Comments

• Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Maybe you could clarify on which server you play.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I apolgise I was trying to edit out your E-mail as due to privacy reasons nobody is allowed to post E-mails, accountnames etc. I will try to get a GM to sort this as soon as I can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Apologies for the formatting issue. I believe it's been corrected; if there is further information that needs to be added or rescued, please PM me. Now, off to hunt down whoever came up with smart quotes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]