PVE Build for Swords per lvl please?

Rianya - Heavens Tear
Rianya - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Blademaster
I would like someone to tell me a good PVE build for Swords per lvl please...none of this every 2 lvls' stuff...
Just love me and fear me like the terrifying **** goddess that I am and all will be well.
-
Chars/Servers
Rianya/Veno/Lvl. 32/Heavens Tear
Halliana/BM/Lvl. 7/Heavens Tear
NekoiReyane/Assassin/Lvl. 16/Heavens Tear
Post edited by Rianya - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ElMieda - Heavens Tear
    ElMieda - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's pretty close to impossible to do a per lvl build with swords because their requirements have some strict ratios.

The best advice I can give you: Put enough points to wear heavy armor your level, enough dex to wear swords your level, and the rest into vitality.
  • Rianya - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Well, I don't think it actually is cause I found one before...so yeah...I don't know...I just don't like having to wait 2 lvls in order to do anything...
    Just love me and fear me like the terrifying **** goddess that I am and all will be well.
    -
    Chars/Servers
  • Ungultig - Heavens Tear
    Ungultig - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You don't have to wait two levels to do anything. Just split it in half. For example if you need to put 3 points into VIT, 5 points into STR and 2 points into MAG every two levels, add the 5 STR points every even level and the VIT and MAG every odd level.

Lvl 2: 5 STR
    Lvl 3: 3 VIT, 2 MAG
    Lvl4: 5 STR
    Lvl5: 3 VIT, 2 MAG

And so on =]
  • Alegar - Sanctuary
    Alegar - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dunno if you are still looking for a guide for swords or not, but this is what I was using. I haven't hit 29 yet so I am not actually a sword build yet. I am thinking of going axes after seeing some\aoe pve grinding vids on youtube.

Hope this guide helps.
  • Rianya - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    You don't have to wait two levels to do anything. Just split it in half. For example if you need to put 3 points into VIT, 5 points into STR and 2 points into MAG every two levels, add the 5 STR points every even level and the VIT and MAG every odd level.

Lvl 2: 5 STR
    Lvl 3: 3 VIT, 2 MAG
    Lvl4: 5 STR
    Lvl5: 3 VIT, 2 MAG

And so on =]

Thank you!!! This is what I was looking for!!! I was afraid to do anything cause I had forgotten how to do the every lvl thing and **** it all up!
    -
    Chars/Servers