Server Maintainance - Complete! Happy Holidays!

aryannamage
aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
The servers are going to be down tonight from 11pm to 1am PST or 7am to 9am GMT for routine server maintainence. Please do not post such threads as "Servers down, cant log in".

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aryannamage on

Comments

• thecjj
    thecjj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sorry ive not yet played the game just finished patching but failed to connect so I dont know if I did something wrong or are the servers still down for maintenance?
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Does this little move answer your question?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    Does this little move answer your question?

No moving this does not answer my question at all. Since you didnt say the servers were up or down. No offense my mod friend
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Well it says in the above post the servers are down between 11pm and 1am PST or 7am to 9am GMT. For me it is 8:23am...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SubzeroxNL - Heavens Tear
    SubzeroxNL - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    and the thing is time down and uptime doesn't machbecause u guys say from 7 am to 9 am and as wel as i know it far over 9 now
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    Well it says in the above post the servers are down between 11pm and 1am PST or 7am to 9am GMT. For me it is 8:23am...

Im on est time so im about 3 hrs ahead to be honest im so tired I just wanna make sure i didnt **** up the patch since i did it manually :) Anyone feel like playing some yahoo chess till the server is up help keep me awake !b:surrender
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Server time is 12:25am while writing this. Also this may help.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1012281&postcount=25
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    i live in european time frame and u guys live up to a few hours ahead of meb:surrender
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    i live in european time frame and u guys live up to a few hours ahead of meb:surrender

yeah its 3:30 am and we just got done doing 4 hr naxx shift in wow so i thought ide get this game up
  • ryuukah
    ryuukah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi, i'm currently downloading pw onto my pc and for some reason the updating thing only says, 'Updater server connection fails, please try other update server'. I've looked everywhere and tried everything for a solution. Nothing seems to be working at this point. Also when I try downloading a manual patch it only says 'version and client are the same'. What does that means and why cant i download the current update it? Please respond...
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    I am also in the UK which is the GMT timezone. The servers will be up in about 30 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lonethug4life
    lonethug4life Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    servers are down atm for maintenance, im having a bunch of problems trying to play too...not getting a whole lot of help...
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We know. You may lock this now.

Btw, are you EVEN Pw staff or just forum moderators?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
    edited December 2008
    and ryuukah the reason ur update fails is that there are now servers up to get data from
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Just a forum Moderator the staff themselfs are currently working on the servers so I am all alone here! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    just wait till the servers up then try to update u will see its gonna update when the servers are up
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    We know. You may lock this now.

Btw, are you EVEN Pw staff or just forum moderators?

No need to lock it the people who are waiting for it to come up are having a bit of chat no reason to lock it now just lock/remove it once servers are up
  • Cenwena - Heavens Tear
    Cenwena - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Would be fine if the 3 servers wouldn't be down at the same time, one after one would be great. Maybe not so easy because of the account-database, but...

Just my 2 cts
  • ryuukah
    ryuukah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    oh, thankyou very much! I'll try to be a bit more patient. Ive been trying to download this game for a week and it just started working for me today. Bad time for maintnence to come TT__TT
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    ryuukah wrote: »
    Hi, i'm currently downloading pw onto my pc and for some reason the updating thing only says, 'Updater server connection fails, please try other update server'. I've looked everywhere and tried everything for a solution. Nothing seems to be working at this point. Also when I try downloading a manual patch it only says 'version and client are the same'. What does that means and why cant i download the current update it? Please respond...

If you do a quick search you can find the manual patch mirriors choose the last 1 that has 1-52 and youl be all set thats what i did
    edited December 2008
    how did u become a freaking mod
    edited December 2008
    nah its planned every tuesday
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    ryuukah wrote: »
    oh, thankyou very much! I'll try to be a bit more patient. Ive been trying to download this game for a week and it just started working for me today. Bad time for maintnence to come TT__TT

Personally I think this is a great maintenance time. Some gaming companys like to have their maintenance take place til 1pm pst and then sometimes it goes til 4-5 pm and its a p2p game.
    edited December 2008
    yeah i know it screwed up,for most of the p2p games u have to pay around 15 euros while the game suckes
    edited December 2008
    like WoW u have to pay around 15 euros and they have major updates but the game play and graphics dont change
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    yeah i know it screwed up,for most of the p2p games u have to pay around 15 euros while the game suckes

Dont get me wrong I think wow is the best MMO but it also has the worst customer service ive ever dealt with in my life. Not just with gaming computers etc ive had better experiences at the DMV
    edited December 2008
    at every expension pack they flop in to making the game play better
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2008
    Sorry guys but please keep discussions about other Mmmorpgs off these forums there are rules against that. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    at every expension pack they flop in to making the game play better

Well what they are doing is making it for casual users instead of actual gamers. Personally im a GAMER i dont play 3 hrs a week i play 3 hrs a night atleast. For instance my guild in wow is a high end raiding guild we cleared all the content in their 40$ expansion within 2 weeks of its release. So were turning into a gaming group branching out to other games hence me being here to play this.
  • thecjj
    edited December 2008
    Sorry guys but please keep discussions about other Mmmorpgs off these forums there are rules against that. >.<

np sorry didnt realize
This discussion has been closed.