Wanted No. 60 Quest

Krasava - Heavens Tear
Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Howdy!

I was wondering if anyone has ever got and completed quest Wanted No. 60. **

** No. stands for number)

You get these "Wanted" quests by taking Cruisade Orders, A and B to Chenchen in Archo, who then combines them into quest for a fee. The higher the fee, the better the quest reward. The Orders themselves are drops from mob.

So i got this Wanted No. 60. You're supposed to kill 30 Fellbone Shanks and Chin, the Masoleum Watchman. So i killed 30 shanks, got 30/30 showing on quest tracking. Then got into squad, killed Chin. However, i still showed 0/1. Killed him 3 times, and the quest never updated.b:cry

Moreover, in description it says to kill Chin by Plume City, but he's actually north of Anglers Village, which is like Washington State and Florida as far as proximity goes b:chuckle

There are merged words in description. Appears as though two quests' desctiptions were mingled together, and the quest is looking for a different input (kill of something else) to mark completion.

Contacted GM, who was as clueless as I am. Thought of trashing the quest, but it's a quick piece of cake one, with 15K exp, 3750 spirit and 1 mirage as reward! I want all those!!!!! b:cry

Any input on this will be appreciated b:victory

P.S. Just found this link http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/7851
Post edited by Krasava - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XYWE - Sanctuary
    XYWE - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm having the same problem, any clarity would be appreciated.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes, this seems to be a bug - no one really knows what's causing it. Disregard the City of the Plume bit, that's a mistranslation from the MY quest : At nearby Jade Shattering Shore, the Zhang - Ch'in Mausoleum General and it famulus was plot to attack City of Feather, only the perish this clan as fast as possible can solve the conjuncture.
    Yes it's horrible english. Anyway, there doesn't really appear to be a fix for it. There's been talk of having to kill it alone, but I doubt anyone really wants to solo Ch'in. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shivasword
    shivasword Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yea i am havin the same problem and actually have one in the process and another one waiting in my inv. to be done still so would really appreciate an answer on this so far i have.....

killed chin in party of 2 or more three times
    killed chin in party with one other person twice
    and since i am only a 46 cleric its pretty tough for me to solo him

maybe you have to solo him like that bloodlust feligar quest but that seems absurdly hard.....
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To me its more like the rest .. try do be the Damage dealer.. do more than 50% by yourself ( have a friend heal you )
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.