qs disappered from my qs tab

Options
kostas
kostas Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
when i got 39 i went to do spititual culti qs for 39 aware of discord.i spoke to the npc and he told me to ask a ghost(i know where it is) and give it a qs item that the npc gave me(but he said i had to find a way to speak to the ghost?)i got the qs item on my bag and then the qs disappered.then i decided to do fb39.i got the scarlet fruit i used it and still nothing.the damn ghost doent talk to me and the qs is not indicated on my qs tab.i have sent a ticket but noone replies.What should i do?
Post edited by kostas on

Comments

• Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i think that was the part were u had to die.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yup. If you'd bothered to read what the NPC said before you finished the quest, you'd notice he said you have to die. So go die to something and the quest will continue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • kostas
    kostas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    really thnx for the info my problem is solved.i know i had to read it but it is not totally my fault.the qs should not disappear just like that.it should tell you what to do.and if not that at least give you the chance to speak again to the celestial one not leave you clueless if you dont read the qs when the npc talks.i apologize for bothering the perfect world team(twice),i take my part of responsibility but i repeat that it is not totally my fault.qs should be more enlightening.Anyone thnx again to those who replied and many apologies.
  • Wratha - Sanctuary
    Wratha - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kostas wrote: »
    i know i had to read it but it is not totally my fault.the qs should not disappear just like that
    I have to agree with you, i spent almost an hour looking for info on quests to help a friend with this. They even went and bought another scarlet fruit thinking there was a glitch or something. I too understand the need to read the quests but lots of times there is a lot of unnecessary information and you get use to reading only the pertinent parts. Thank you all for the information it was greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.