NEW FACTION CROSSFYRE- TRAINING UP FOR TW.We are the next big thing on sanctuary

DSB_SPARTAN - Sanctuary
DSB_SPARTAN - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Twilight Temple (West)
CROSSFYRE is a brand new faction and we are looking for members who want to be the elites of perfect world. This faction was made for one purpose and that is for all of our members to achieve a high lvl so we can dominate the compititon on TW.

We are looking for people who are active, we would like all of our members to play at least three times a week; but of course if you have stuff to do in rl we will totally understand. You must be mature, have a good sense of humour and good social skills, because perfect world is all about fun right?

We would like all of our members to be near enough the same lvl (so we can do quests and grind together), anyone over level 30 can join and we will also make acceptions on players in the late 20's. As for age in the rl it doesn't matter as long as your not in diapers you can join.

SO WHAT DO WE STAND FOR?
As a member of our faction you can trust in the fact that your guildmates have your back, and in turn you should also be there for everyone else; that's what we like to emphasise. Team work is vital. We are 50/50 when it comes to pve and pvp, you can do what you want. But we want all of our members to behave in a respectful and honourable way, not only to each other but everyone else in PW (but when we get to TW's you can act like a total badass to who ever we're fighting with).

OUR AIMS

*As mentioned before we want to become elite and powerful players in the game, by working together as a team. So we can do TW's, TT, FB's etc.

*We want all of our members to have an easy time in PW and have fun getting rich and strong.

*We want to become a formidable and prosperous faction.

WHAT WE DON'T WANT

*We don't want players who have a negetive attitude.

*We will not tolerate verbal abuse, bullying or discrimination anyone who does that will recieve a personal **** kicking from me and will be thrown out of the guild.

*We don't want any drama within our guild, if you have a problem with something or somebody, try your best to work it out I will do my best to keep everyone friends and sort things like that out.

*We don't want people who give up, no matter how bad things seem remember that we're here to help. Stay positive.

*We don't really like beggars, if someone can give you something they will please don't annoy and beg your guildmates for stuff. But on the other hand we don't like selfish players.

*(last one I promise) We don't want people who are ignorant and say stupid things unless it's a joke, but it has to be funny or else...

CONCLUSION

We are a faction that wants to be the best and still have fun. We look out for each other and one day we will be a contender for the top spot.

if your interested please post an application on this thread
it should be something like this ( you can also pm me or wayokab in game)
IN GAME NAME:
LVL:
RACE/CLASS:

YOU CAN ALSO POST UR RL PROFILE IF U WANT

I have one more thing to say then i'll shut up. 'Cause we're a brand spanking new faction we haven't got a website yet but when we get more members, I'll definately make one, so we can get really organised. THANKS FOR READING!
ps. we are recruiting all classes and if you don't lvl as quickly as everyone else you won't be kicked out of the faction, We will just do our best to help you lvl. one more thing we would like all of our members to speak good english. OK I'm really gonna shut up now.
Post edited by DSB_SPARTAN - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    As there is already a post from you about this in the "Guild banter" please do not doublepost.

-Closed-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.