[NEWBIE] Hi and halp

shyboo
shyboo Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well first I want to say hi to all fellow PWers and forumusers. b:pleased I just made an account and I'm waiting until PW is done downloading. I have about an hour to go, so enough time to go seek some basic information. ^^

So when you make a character you have to pick between three races. I already skipped the human off my list, so the untamed (Venomacer, I hope I spelled it right XD) and the winged elf (archer) remain. Since I'm new I don't have any funds at all, and I probably can't use the boutique with real money. I've played Fly For Fun before, so I'm not all new at MMORPGs, but as you might know Flyff is a childish, easy game to play so this will be pretty new to me. x) Which race/class do you recommend? I heard the Venomacer is cheap and the Archer is expensive, is that true?
Post edited by shyboo on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yup, that's true. The Venomancer is a class that's very easy to get used to, and very cheap to play (unless you want rare pets and such). Archers are rather expensive to play (lot of potions and ammunition needed), but they pay off at the later lvls, whereas Venomancers generally remain the same throughout the entire game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • shyboo
    shyboo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ah ok. I think it's better if I start as a Venomancer then. :3 I'm glad I'm a girl, I hate playing as the other gender. b:mischievous

Thanks for the help. b:thanks I think this topic can be locked now. :)
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you happen to play on the Sanctuary server, feel free to contact Andralia, I'm always willing to help nice beginners ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!