Looking for people to play with.

crosis
crosis Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everone, Well I am new to PW, and it looks like a really good game and I was wondering if anyone would like to play with me on the server Heavens Tear. I am also like I said new to this game so I am going to need help doing certain things. I was going to play BladeMaster with either claws are dual swords. My name in game is ZelasDolas. Well I am looking forward to hopefully playing with some people.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zaletras
    zaletras Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey, I'm also new to PW and I tried it before but no one wanted to even help me with quests, monsters, ect. I haven't yet made a character since I'm on my way home and I'm just using my mate's laptop. I'll be glad to play with you.

See you on Heavens Tear
  • crosis
    crosis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    very cool just post when u think you will be online and your character name and I will find you in game.
  • zaletras
    zaletras Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ok, my IGN is Zaletras, and I am a Blademaster. I think level 4 currently. I'm getting on now so hope to see you on.
  • MysticBladex - Heavens Tear
    MysticBladex - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    My Character is MysticBladex and it would be a pleasure to help you win any quest, any time and in any capacity required.
    Obviously i play Heavens tear =P
  • Zaletras - Heavens Tear
    Zaletras - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    My Character is MysticBladex and it would be a pleasure to help you win any quest, any time and in any capacity required.
    Obviously i play Heavens tear =P

I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully you can assist a lil' newb like me. b:shocked
  • Emsins - Heavens Tear
    Emsins - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm new and play on Heavens Tear too, so look me up if you feel lonely. :P My IGN is my avatar characters name <- .
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I will be glad to help b:pleased
    My noob period is not so far behind and still is not finished for other things, so I know what it looks like ^^
    My name IG is Drakaniel (like my avatar name ;) ), feel free to PM me and friend me ! (Whisper before you friend, i like to know who is who xD )
    See you soon i hope !!!!
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44