Marriage..then why not babies?

nanikairu
nanikairu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
Since we can get married in perfect world.. can we get babies too?
Maybe it can be look upon as a pet.. like food.. and ect
except its more realistc.. and stuff

And also.. there should be more expand in the world like
offer houses.. and ect.. like Vside
and we can have special online party or guild meetings there and stuff
i think that would be really cool
Post edited by nanikairu on

Comments

• Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wouldn't it kinda become like "The Sims" then?..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ^ i agree ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    Emachines - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i agree as well, kinda funny too.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Offspring as a pet?

I would send mine straight in the battle zone to use as a decoy or something. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    that's horrible idea!
    Imagine all the crying, the feeding, the crying, changing its diapers, the crying...did I mention how annoying the crying will be?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Lol bad idea. I think this game has gone too far. Developers should just remove merriage. Enough said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wouldn't it kinda become like "The Sims" then?..

+2 b:victory
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • SharAbsalom - Heavens Tear
    SharAbsalom - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A nice thought, but i don't think it would go well. I know that i'd leave mine everywhere, or drop it whilst flying to some far-off dangerous place....
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    heres a little picture:
    yours about to kill... erm... pandora! right. so shes/he (whateverb:question) really close to dead and...
    WWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHH! while your trying to get the baby to shut the hell up pandora is beating the **** out of you.
    Argh! oops look she/he (whatever!!) killed you... whoops.

Yeah, not a fun thing. And, if you haven't noticed, this is pretty much kill people, get your lvl up, get money, buy cool stuff, not raise a baby, we have baby pets, just stick with those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    heres a little picture:
    yours about to kill... erm... pandora! right. so shes/he (whateverb:question) really close to dead and...
    WWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHH!
    Argh! oops look she/he (whatever!!) killed you, ****.

What the hell does Prunedora have to do with a baby making topic ??? i want a barb baby or a Veno one with a tiny Phoenix pet it can control (to kill Pandora) a lot
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why the hell Pandora is even MENTIONED in EVERY topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • qwerqsar
    qwerqsar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but this is an action/rpg fantasy game... not second life or the sims. I think a baby would be hard to get into this world and, well, I per se don't like the marriage idea, but now having houses and so on? I don't know, I prefer to maintain the questing spirit, not the "let's build on my land type of game...
  • foddermike
    foddermike Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is a game, why would anyone want to bring into it every aspect of real life?!? I'm a father, I already went through the baby stage of life - I play games as my "escape" from reality, so why would I want to get married and have both a virtual family AND a real one?!? Imagine, having to deal with the needs of both your real spouse and your online one? You'd forever be getting nagged by one or the other about how much time you're not spending with them... no thank-you!

This whole subject really boggles my mind to no end.

Go ahead and get married in-game but as for raising virtual children? I say thee NAY!

Sincerely,

-Foddermike
    The only stupid question is the one never asked.
  • Alrydian - Sanctuary
    Alrydian - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sounds like a nice idea, but as foddermike says this is a game where I come for a break from reality, i'm a husband and father in real life.
    Please think of all the problems a baby would pose on the game, not to mention crying babies, nappy changing, post natal depression. You might as well go all the way and have Social Services, Child Support Agency, Schools, Child Minders, Creche's, Nurseries, not to mention DNA paternity testing and marriage guidance, oh and of course solicitors, lawyers and the courts to sort out all the disagreements.
    Did I forget anything ?

Sorry if I sound a bit sarcastic, but please lets leave some reality where it belongs - 'In the real world'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In Arduis Fidelis
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ya and make them able to die too, i would kill every baby i see before they start cry and give me headaches. i come play game to relax not hear babies crying b:surrender
  • silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    nanikairu wrote: »
    Since we can get married in perfect world.. can we get babies too?

Who's gonna take care of the baby if mom and dad get pk-ed?
    Who's gonna buy food for the baby if mom and dad are broke after buying new skills?
  • Pynk - Sanctuary
    Pynk - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is "Perfect World" not "Real World." Okay so maybe in a "pefectly real world" babies would come out fighting by your side and be fully able to take care of themselves. But then they wouldn't be cutsey little babies would they.

I agree with both fathers. I'm not a father, but I play to escape. Leave the babies and houses to Sims.
  • naturalsin
    naturalsin Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Actually in the last RPG game I played (Ragnarok Online) had an adoption system in which a married family can adopt someone else online. The adopted player in the game then becomes a smaller version of him/herself. It was a funny concept. I don't think it may work on here but it'd be the closest thing to having kids. I just think it's really funny lol
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah i was just thinking of some powerful person whos really well known, and as every one pointed out pandora is mentioned on every topic, so thats the first person i thought of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Carial - Sanctuary
    Carial - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not to mention what if the father and mother is different races....A flying elf with tiger paws??? How would it pull the bow string??
    I have to disagree with this one.... For the baby's sake.
    Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream. Edgar Alan Poe
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This idea is just plain ****. Enough said.
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf