Transfering refine

Fiery - Lost City
Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Where are the stones that's required to transfer a refine?

I know these GMs are hiding something away from the players with their shady actions by not releasing these stones.

Its been almsot 4 months since server started and we are more advance than most of the other versions. Things like battle pets and flying TW.

It disturbs me how the GMs/Devs can be so greedy by not releasing fortune stones to us, forcing us to use draco pearls to refine and refine from scratch when we need to switch to a higher level weapon.

At first i thought that it would come with the expansion because it wouldnt make sense if a basic cash shop item like the fortune stone didnt come even though battle pets are released, now seeing the christmas update, this is really sad. You still want to atempt to milk more money by forcing the only option which is the most expensive one on us if we want to refine our equips.

I've heard of many ingame complaints about how greedy you are by holding back fortune stones from us, many believe that you dont give a damn about us except the money, so they dont even bother to voice out.

Even PW-MY had fortune stones out well before they implemented draco pearls.

4 months, an expansion, battle pets, and not even a simple fortune stone? you disgusts me.
Post edited by Fiery - Lost City on

Comments

• Esque - Lost City
    Esque - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Then leave.
    Allnighte - knn read pwdatabase laio, rank6 weap needs all of the badges la.
    rank8 laio just la needs laio rep la

Naevo - o wait dis be pw-my-en? ding dong la
  • pugofcrydee
    pugofcrydee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Fortune stones would be great for us people who aren't parent-funded, yes.....

I've relied on luck and lots of mirages so far.. but at 90... not going to be fun without buying a lot of dragon orbs.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Epic post. Well put.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1+1=cake for teh winz?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That is the 3rd or 4th thread about the same thing and no admin/mod even care to replay T_T
    . . . . . .
  • tplink
    tplink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i totally agree with fiery. draco pearls are expensive enough already. it especially sucks at HH equipment since you mostly need to decompose your old one for a new one.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lets face it, we can save so much money by using these stones.
    I can +6 with minimal cost with some techniques and they aren't allowing me to do so, i'm nearing 90 and i will wont refine with expensive draco pearls for anything that's under +7.
  • bictor
    bictor Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hrm..the game have the a npc for the purpose of transferring refine but the required stone is not implemented. So whats the point of having that npc anyway? b:cryb:cry take out npc or give us the damn stone !
    79 WR - Oracle
  • weena
    weena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    if i was selling lots of lvl5 orbs from the cs I wouldn't change a thing
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In MY I could +5 most things with under 20 fortune stones.. Vastly cheeper considering the cost. I never used DP there, they give you no choice but shell out 50 bux per +5 here.

They should add it, but what I want more is advance configuration scrolls. :X
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blksunrising - Lost City
    Blksunrising - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    upgrades eh~

i havent even thought about that stuff but sooner or later i will have to
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Where are the stones that's required to transfer a refine?

I know these GMs are hiding something away from the players with their shady actions by not releasing these stones.

Its been almsot 4 months since server started and we are more advance than most of the other versions. Things like battle pets and flying TW.

It disturbs me how the GMs/Devs can be so greedy by not releasing fortune stones to us, forcing us to use draco pearls to refine and refine from scratch when we need to switch to a higher level weapon.

At first i thought that it would come with the expansion because it wouldnt make sense if a basic cash shop item like the fortune stone didnt come even though battle pets are released, now seeing the christmas update, this is really sad. You still want to atempt to milk more money by forcing the only option which is the most expensive one on us if we want to refine our equips.

I've heard of many ingame complaints about how greedy you are by holding back fortune stones from us, many believe that you dont give a damn about us except the money, so they dont even bother to voice out.

Even PW-MY had fortune stones out well before they implemented draco pearls.

4 months, an expansion, battle pets, and not even a simple fortune stone? you disgusts me.

1.What you mean be Transfer refine?

2.What is Draco Pearls? where can I go to obtain them?

3.What is Fortune Stone? what does it do?

4! They beeing Greedy with these special item cos they KNOW! people like me not play other perfectworld not even Know about Can transfer Refine??? fortune stone, draco pearl, oh my!???

5 It is in your best intrest to inform others of all the "Informations about game details" so more people Know too Complain.

Thank you for Answering
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    pretty sure dracon perl=dragon orbs, from teh context of teh discussion
    transfer refien aka shientuken (sp?) stone to transfer the +x from 1 equipment to anotehr , the PW boutique person has the option but the items aren tin in cash shop, neither are the +%chance to refine which are a lot cheaper then dragon orbs
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1.What you mean be Transfer refine?

2.What is Draco Pearls? where can I go to obtain them?

3.What is Fortune Stone? what does it do?

4! They beeing Greedy with these special item cos they KNOW! people like me not play other perfectworld not even Know about Can transfer Refine??? fortune stone, draco pearl, oh my!???

5 It is in your best intrest to inform others of all the "Informations about game details" so more people Know too Complain.

Thank you for Answering
    You can transfer refine from lower level item to higher level using fortune stones, theyre stones that increase rate of refine + prevent loss of refine if it fails.

Draco Pearls = Dragon Orbs
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That is the 3rd or 4th thread about the same thing and no admin/mod even care to replay T_T
    It's not particularly fun to write a post that boils don't to "I dunno". Sorry, but moderators usually don't find out about game changes until nearly the same time every other player does, and Administrators are probably required (between contracts and federal law) to be very careful before providing information.

As a general rule, updates to the Cash Shop will be available when they are ready and prepared, and that's all we can tell you for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    It's not particularly fun to write a post that boils don't to "I dunno". Sorry, but moderators usually don't find out about game changes until nearly the same time every other player does, and Administrators are probably required (between contracts and federal law) to be very careful before providing information.

As a general rule, updates to the Cash Shop will be available when they are ready and prepared, and that's all we can tell you for sure.

Thank you, this is better than no reply at all.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2008

I love how every mod is too incompetent to talk about the main point. Every single quote is always about some small little thing that isn't part of the general point or message. Give some real responses because not everyone in this game is stupid.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Battle pets are ready, Dragon orbs are ready, Golden lions are ready.

But not a small fortune stone?

Keep trying to milk that cow till its dry and players start leaving
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Epic post. Well put.
    +1
    but still, it's your fault we still don't have fortune stones.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The reason the Mods wont reply to the main point of the message was stated by the Mod. GMs (in game) or forum moniters here dont have any real direct contact for input with the developers and marketters. Its similar to going to a Walmart shelf stocker and asking him questions about Marketting and Sales on the corporate end. Its very true that PWI is milking people for all the money they can, and as long as people keep paying, they'll keep doing it. And it seems they really try to NOT give us any real avenue of discourse with the developers directly so they can be sheilded from these kinds of complaints.
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    maybe it's just a matter of time, cuz the gold charm pack actually lowered the market price for charms, so the cashshop is not ALWAYS ripping us off.. although the rainbow egg in the pack did draw many richie's attention... which is big $$ for pwi b:pleased