Nothing Else for Xmas? No Quests Etc?

Options
Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Dont get me wrong I love the xmas outfits and I am glad we got those..

But seriously we get nothing else???

NO xmas quests???

NO xmas events???

I mean gosh you guys did more for halloween and even thanksgiving, and those are not even that big of holidays..

Wheres all the cool xmas stuff at.. I must say Im disappointed if the outfits are it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
Post edited by Cat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    no events?!?!?!?

THERE ARE 4 DIFFERENT EVENTS LOL

go here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/a-perfect-world-christmas--731
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The outfits are cash shop too...Who wants to pay money for Christmas Clothes...Who would actually wear them after the holidays...can you say eww?...b:bye
  • noes
    noes Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    no events?!?!?!?

go here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/a-perfect-world-christmas--731

QFT. b:thanks
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    no events?!?!?!?

Ah they didnt put those in the annoucements like they usually do. The halloween event and the thanksgiving event were both on the homepage and in the annoucement section.

I never check the event link usually its just lag fest and pk **** like kill the GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Those also dont start till Dec 24th -.-... I could think of alot better ways to spend my christmas eve.. They should be in the update tonight, not the day before xmas.

snowman event just equals aoe for high lvls and whine fest for everyone, Im even high lvl and see the problems with that one..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited December 2008
    Options
    i only noticed it cuz it was in the highlights thing on the top right corner (and down a bit) of the main page :) but i expect that they will fix that :)
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    YEah well, can't win em all.. Though I think wit hthe Masses PWI is 0 for 3 on their events. They ARE getting better though. This one actually has quests to do. Haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Eh, I'll be visiting relatives that week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iamadudeirl - Lost City
    Iamadudeirl - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Those also dont start till Dec 24th -.-... I could think of alot better ways to spend my christmas eve.. They should be in the update tonight, not the day before xmas.

snowman event just equals aoe for high lvls and whine fest for everyone, Im even high lvl and see the problems with that one..

Chances are the events aren't on X-mas Eve only, they'll probably last for at LEAST one week.

If you don't like the snowman event then don't do it. There's plenty of other content for you to do during X-mas.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My Youtube Channel:
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Servers will be up at 1am PST which is in 1 hour and 17 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    thank you :)
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yay, Radio! now I can listen to music when I play that is not the same repeating one over and over for two months! Okay I turned it off after a coupld of days, but you get my point. Teehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Chances are the events aren't on X-mas Eve only, they'll probably last for at LEAST one week.

If you don't like the snowman event then don't do it. There's plenty of other content for you to do during X-mas.

My dear babysitter precious, I hate to break the news for you but I can guarentee I have been around this game for alot longer than you have, and thats including playing PW MY for a year now too.. I know how the events work..Theres still a difference on opening them on xmas eve and having to wait days to do them..

At lvl 82 almost 83 with max aoe spells, Im sure I wont have a problem with snowman event.. However when there will be lvl 37s like you running around crying all day on every chat channel available that the "high lvls" are taking all the kills and you cant do the event, its really a bunch of drama I could do without and something the GMs should foresee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    They should've done snowmen in more places than just the cities mentioned.

Having to wait till Christmas Eve for the events is a totally stupid idea. GM's keep ruining their events potential. When will they learn? b:bye
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My dear babysitter precious, I hate to break the news for you but I can guarentee I have been around this game for alot longer than you have, and thats including playing PW MY for a year now too.. I know how the events work..Theres still a difference on opening them on xmas eve and having to wait days to do them..

At lvl 82 almost 83 with max aoe spells, Im sure I wont have a problem with snowman event.. However when there will be lvl 37s like you running around crying all day on every chat channel available that the "high lvls" are taking all the kills and you cant do the event, its really a bunch of drama I could do without and something the GMs should foresee.

My dear pompous PW vet, I hate to break the news TO you, but I can guarAntee that I really don't care about how long you've been playing PW.

You complained about the event saying that people will be busy on X-mas Eve, but if the event runs for a week or longer then it doesn't matter, you can play whenever you have the time, which according to your "veteran status", is all the time.

You've got everything figured out huh? Did you develop the event yourself?
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My dear pompous PW vet, I hate to break the news TO you, but I can guarAntee that I really don't care about how long you've been playing PW.

You complained about the event saying that people will be busy on X-mas Eve, but if the event runs for a week or longer then it doesn't matter, you can play whenever you have the time, which according to your "veteran status", is all the time.

good answer b:victory :)
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If you're level 75 or higher, you can obtain the final set of cards, the X'mas World Cards (15-21). These cards are hidden in various monsters throughout the world. If you take an X'mas Card Set (1-7), an X'mas Wish Card Set (8-14), and any one of the following X'mas World Cards (15-21) to Santa, you can turn them in for special items. Note that all items come with a pack of 8 Monkey King pills OR Fat Bro pills.

Can you please replace those with something that is usable by everyone? Those pills are useless for Barbarians and Venomancers....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Kelebek - Sanctuary
    Kelebek - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol'd at the "Santa", he looks like an inuit.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Can you please replace those with something that is usable by everyone? Those pills are useless for Barbarians and Venomancers....

i have to agree, plus i think they are stupid when i used 1 on my cleric i looked so disgusting i hid my head in a sandstone mine till it went away (i am serious!) but thats just my opinion if u like them then great i will sell them to u LOL :)
    Lol'd at the "Santa", he looks like an inuit.

um isn't that the point? he does live up at the north pole and all :) lol
    My Youtube Channel:
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Those pills are useless, period.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ballsy wrote: »
    Those pills are useless, period.
    Well, not entirely useless. You can NPC them for some small amount of money.
  • pugofcrydee
    pugofcrydee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Give us ... Christmas Treats! Like Halloween Treats... But tastier..
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The amount of treats that you got from the Halloween event were... annoying to say the least.

But I did enjoy them a ton, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pugofcrydee
    pugofcrydee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Halloween Treats were "da bomb"!

Cmon guys, give us the stuff, we need our fix!
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yeah, but make them stackable this time XD I ended up merchant selling my treats, I think. Ran out of space.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options

Im not going to argue with you when its obvious you failed to read.

Im not complaining about the event, Im complaining about the massive whine fest it will be on every channel while the event is running by all the low to mid lvls. And in general I can agree to a point that it probably wont be fair to them. This is something the GMs should have foreseen.

My veteran status means nothing to how long I play each day. Just how long I have played in general. It also means I know how this game works and how events work. Yes probably alot better than you do, so I dont need you telling me oh it will last for a week. Honestly I already know and realized this, And once again as I stated before there is still a difference as others have already pointed out as well on having them on xmas eve when MOST are busy and having to wait a few days to do them. I also bet you will totally miss the point of my post yet again so buh bye now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited December 2008
    Options
    Im not going to argue with you when its obvious you failed to read.

Im not complaining about the event, Im complaining about the massive whine fest it will be on every channel while the event is running by all the low to mid lvls.

My veteran status means nothing to how long I play each day. Just how long I have played in general. And once again as I stated before there is still a difference as others have already pointed out as well on having them on xmas eve when MOST are busy and having to wait a few days to do them. And i bet you will totally miss the point of my post yet again so buh bye now.

Sounded like complaining, must have been the wind. And don't worry, I got the point of your post. I just thought your point was ****.
This discussion has been closed.